The 1st and 2nd Place Winners of the BIG Thanksgiving Day Lottery Were........

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
The winning numbers from the November 25th Florida Cash 3 evening drawing were 6-5-4. This was our first lottery where we would have a 1st and 2nd Place winner!

No one hit all 3 numbers in Perfect sequence.
Rule #2 is who ever hit all 3 numbers in Any sequence. We did have a winner who hit all 3 number in any sequence. So the 1st place winner was member "Sammy21" whos numbers were 4-6-5. Congratulation "Sammy21" Please pm me or one of our Site representatives with your shipping address!

The second place winner was chosen due to no one else hiting all 3 number in any sequence. So we move to rule #3 which is whomever is closest in terms of numeric value. So the 2nd place winner was actualy one our Newest MuscleChemistry Members "Theycallmejake" whos number was 6-6-6 which was closest to the winning numbers 6-5-4. Congratulation "theycallmejake" please pm me or one of our Site representatives with your shipping address.

wow i just started dancing in my room haha thanks alot guys fuckn made my week for sure! press im going to PM u now hope u guys had a good thanksgiving....btw i second guessed it because i saw sammy21 since mine is sammy421 but yea confirmed it fuckn sweet

Back