if youre not experiencing actual hunger pains i think it might be in your head..

unless youre running something like tren that causes insomnia? or taking certain meds with that side effect?

I know what I get when I run tren, insomnia is horrible. This happens to be when on little to nothing. Sometime it is actual hunger pains, sometimes it could be just in my head.................give me a placebo; anything just help me fall asleep :cry:

When I cut for my last show, I went off all meds. That was 2 years ago. Been off all meds until I upped the carbs. Didn't check fasting levels until everything went to shit. 356 was the reading the first morning I checks. This was a week into the 4K diet.

When a female comes off her prep from a fitness/bodybuilding show. How would you deal with the rebound effect?

When I cut for my last show, I went off all meds. That was 2 years ago. Been off all meds until I upped the carbs. Didn't check fasting levels until everything went to shit. 356 was the reading the first morning I checks. This was a week into the 4K diet.
sounds like you have a legit diabetics issue... its not specifically carbs that are the problem but portions.. putting yourself at a caloric surplus will cause a rise in blood sugar..

do you know what your maint caloric intake is?

- - - Updated - - -

When a female comes off her prep from a fitness/bodybuilding show. How would you deal with the rebound effect?
the first thing every contest prep client wants to do after show is eat crap that they haven't been able to touch for months. of course that is going to cause a bad rebound..

what i usually do is allow one cheat meal the day of the show after the show, then i reverse diet the client for about 4 weeks increasing their caloric intake between 200-400 calories a week.. this keeps the bloat and fat gain down.. ill usually increase it with carbs to a certain limit and then increase fats

in retrospect, if our concern is to gain muscle that time period is a nice anabolic window where the body is in a hyper volume state.. i have my client jump to bulking calories immediately..

but i dont think that was your question

Thoughts on using igf1 while in keto? Would it be worth it given the lack of carbs? If that even is relevant to how igf1 works lol

Thoughts on using igf1 while in keto? Would it be worth it given the lack of carbs? If that even is relevant to how igf1 works lol

I use it with keto diets.............I guess I would be curious for an answer on this as well, but it was my understanding that carbs don't do much with igf.

it is an interesting subject.. the question is does igf have the same benefits when one is in keto vs heavy carbs..

i think the first question we would have to ask is what are your goals with keto??

regardless i think igf would be beneficial on keto.. but are you cutting?

What are your thoughts on protein bars? "Clean" ones like Quest and "Fit Elite" as well as delicious ones like "Fit Crunch."

they should be used as a emergency last resort only.. whole foods > supplemental crap like protein bars..

they should be used as a emergency last resort only.. whole foods > supplemental crap like protein bars..

A really good alternative to protien bars are canned meats like sardine, octopus or my favorite smoked oysters. Good amount of protien low carbs and you know what you are getting.

yea its not a horrible option.. i mean there are preservatives and a ton of sodium in it..

but ill take that over a protein bar lol

Mate

I asked you a question earlier but ill ask here as well as I didnt see this thread beforehand,

Im running on a macros of about 250p, 150-200c, 50 fat which is about 2250 calories a day and am 2 days into a 2 week clen cycle, should I change up my nutrion to suit?
Not sure if you need to know but Im 39, 98kg, 179cm tall, train 5- 6 days a week, work in a fairly physical job (mechanic in mining) and do minimal cardio.
I lost a lot of strength and muscle on a previous cycle and dont want to lose lean mass again, any comments and feedback appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Matt

are you just running clen?? no test?
Mate

I asked you a question earlier but ill ask here as well as I didnt see this thread beforehand,

Im running on a macros of about 250p, 150-200c, 50 fat which is about 2250 calories a day and am 2 days into a 2 week clen cycle, should I change up my nutrion to suit?
Not sure if you need to know but Im 39, 98kg, 179cm tall, train 5- 6 days a week, work in a fairly physical job (mechanic in mining) and do minimal cardio.
I lost a lot of strength and muscle on a previous cycle and dont want to lose lean mass again, any comments and feedback appreciated.
Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Matt

Just a clen cycle mate, nothing else!
no shakes, headaches, cramps or any side efects yet either, 3rd day today and at 60mg

Last edited:
Back