The ass contest.

39cdf00a66e0dacf0cc356b87ed6cb1a.jpg

Damn it! Somehow I always miss these contests. WAHHH!!! I want a chance to win their excellent gear too!

Grumble Grumble.

I know, I know, it is my own fault, but there are extenuating circumstances. Now that I am in full on healing mode from my spinal surgery, I have reached the point where sensation has returned to my hands. Sadly, it is currently the sensation of damaged nerves healing, so my hands hurt all the time. They are normally just pins and needles, but when I use them (such as typing) for any length of time (5 minutes is enough) my fingers burst into flames and hurt painfully. Two different physical therapists, my general practitioner doctor, and my surgeon all said this is a good thing and it shows I am healing rapidly. When the pain stops, if the pins and needles are still there they will be there forever.

So while I have a good excuse for not posting, I am no real excuse for not reading. :(

Last edited:
Damn it! Somehow I always miss these PCT-Shop contests. WAHHH!!! I want a chance to win their excellent gear too!

Grumble Grumble.

I know, I know, it is my own fault, but there are extenuating circumstances. Now that I am in full on healing mode from my spinal surgery, I have reached the point where sensation has returned to my hands. Sadly, it is currently the sensation of damaged nerves healing, so my hands hurt all the time. They are normally just pins and needles, but when I use them (such as typing) for any length of time (5 minutes is enough) my fingers burst into flames and hurt painfully. Two different physical therapists, my general practitioner doctor, and my surgeon all said this is a good thing and it shows I am healing rapidly. When the pain stops, if the pins and needles are still there they will be there forever.

So while I have a good excuse for not posting, I am no real excuse for not reading. :(

This was a.ukanabolics contest my freind

Lol.. It was on my old phone so I uploaded to fb locked then got on the ole iPhone and screen shot.. Thought I uploaded better one.. PAWG..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back