The best combo!

I think you should do more research bud...typically you shouldn't run the orals for more than 6 weeks. Also I notice you don't necessarily list amounts (mg) which is very important. 1cc of 400mg/ml is a lot different than 250mg/ml. Just glancing at your writing style it seems you are in too much of a hurry and not spending enough time researching the cause/effect of each substance and its proper use. Spend another 6-8 weeks investigating if you are ready to do this as well the side effects of each.

I think you should do more research bud...typically you shouldn't run the orals for more than 6 weeks. Also I notice you don't necessarily list amounts (mg) which is very important. 1cc of 400mg/ml is a lot different than 250mg/ml. Just glancing at your writing style it seems you are in too much of a hurry and not spending enough time researching the cause/effect of each substance and its proper use. Spend another 6-8 weeks investigating if you are ready to do this as well the side effects of each.

This is a typically mindset, but it all depends on your body. I have taken orals for 8 weeks and had nothing but positive effects. You just have to pay close attention to your vitals

This is a typically mindset, but it all depends on your body. I have taken orals for 8 weeks and had nothing but positive effects. You just have to pay close attention to your vitals
Bingo

I too have stacked orals on orals for long durations and been fine, with no issues at all. Blood work and listening to your body is whats key.

I'm thinking 250mg enth on Mon & Thur (10 weeks)...50mg drol ED (4 weeks stacked w/enth)...also thinking about doing 20mg of nolvadex ED during my cycle....then week 11 thru 14....20mg of nolvadex & 100mg clomid ED.......sound good or should I tweak a few things?

Another internet myth what spread like wild fire over the internet. People act like if you go over 4-6 weeks your going to have major health issues. Then you have everybody and then little sister running around preaching it lol just like how people say you can't keep the gains from test suspension or tne in oil:laugh:

Back