The different esters of test

thudgens96

hiatus
I have a question and I know one of you has the answer. First I understand fast vs slow esters. Why is it that I respond to cypionate so much better than enanthate. I ask because I seem to be one of a few vs the many for enanthate.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I have a question and I know one of you has the answer. First I understand fast vs slow esters. Why is it that I respond to cypionate so much better than enanthate. I ask because I seem to be one of a few vs the many for enanthate.

well first, Testosterone is Testosterone regardless of the ester being short or long, so i would have to say it comes down to the quality of your cypionate being superior to the enanthate in terms of strength, and / or the carrier oil being used could play a role in your response to both.

well first, Testosterone is Testosterone regardless of the ester being short or long, so i would have to say it comes down to the quality of your cypionate being superior to the enanthate in terms of strength, and / or the carrier oil being used could play a role in your response to both.
Thanks Presser, I have been a victim of get it where I can for ridulous prices and so rarely even from same lab

Lmao you are correct for the most part, but have been fortunate enough in the old days 15-20 years ago I was in a much much different situation. Lots of pharm grade with the same results. I honestly hadn't thought much about the quality of the local guys. I guess just expected to be treated right.

Testosterone Cypionate is verypopular for this purpose because of its longer half-life and slow releaserates, which provide a far more convenient injection schedule for TC doses.

Back