The Dude at 4 weeks filled out

I'm doing a little more cardio and Clen, but trying to keep from getting to flat. I definately need to be leaner. Unfortunately Friday is all the bullshit stuff. Weigh ins are Sat morning then prejudging starts Sat at 10am. I start carbing up on Thurs. If this was any indication, I don't see me getting to below 210. This was with only 1 high carb meal addition and one fatty meal addition (the white meat chicken tenders) and my weight jumped to 217. Two days of carbing up even with diuretics will likely have me at 215. I'm not going to worry about class. Just show up the best I can. The guy doing my posing won the over 40 last year and said with last years guys I could've won the Heavies as I am. I'm not counting on that though. My plan is just to follow the course and listen to my diet guy. Drug plan is set and I just need to get leaner and dry and I think with the switch at the end of this week I will look alot different.
When did you stop the higher carb day every 5 or 6 days? I don't want it to interupt me getting the striations I need.

well with me, I dont really stop my carb up days...I do one per week, no matter...I always, plan on being in shape around 3-4 weeks out, and normally for me its much sooner than that (which causes issues, cause I start to lose muscle) But, for you you might want to stop an carb ups around 2 weeks out, and just plan on a lighter carb up...But, listen to your diet guy first...

I personally think if you come in around 208-212 you will look really well, there isnt alot of fat left, just the tough area's. So just continue your gameplan, and I think you will be fine...Your almost there...

Overall you will prob, do better as a heavy, with your height, and having the weigh ins on sat morning....I wouldnt be trying to make weight...

I personally think if you come in around 208-212 you will look really well, there isnt alot of fat left, just the tough area's. So just continue your gameplan, and I think you will be fine...Your almost there...

Overall you will prob, do better as a heavy, with your height, and having the weigh ins on sat morning....I wouldnt be trying to make weight...

Don't get me wrong. If I make LHW I'll go with that. I only step on the scale when my diet guy tells me. It's all about conditioning and the illusion. If my guy said 2 hours of cardio a day I would do it. Whatever it takes. I'm putting 100% of 20 weeks into this so I'm all in.

Don't get me wrong. If I make LHW I'll go with that. I only step on the scale when my diet guy tells me. It's all about conditioning and the illusion. If my guy said 2 hours of cardio a day I would do it. Whatever it takes. I'm putting 100% of 20 weeks into this so I'm all in.

That's all that matters, knowing that you did everything you could. That's all you can ever bring to the table

Back