The Dudes #1 fan

NPC and Dude, where do you find these girls?? Frederick just doesnt have these chicks.

NPC and Dude, where do you find these girls?? Frederick just doesnt have these chicks.

Seriously bro, Pittsburgh is a good place to find fit chicks that look like this. Even back home, I'm only 10 miles from WVU and you wouldn't believe the girls there

hell yeah bro!! I just threw my GF of 3 1/2 years in the dumpster today..... Sick of that controlling always have to be right, bitch!!!

I know the feeling, mine pisses me off about money all the time. If she doesn't get any, then I gotta deal with her bitching 24/7. I have to pay her for my own sanity, the shit's getting old

I'm going to get domestic battery tonight when my gf gets home because I'm going to think of this thread and punch her in the damn throat

Damm I think I need to trade in for a new model.. You guys a some lucky fuckers !!! lol !!!

My Mrs with Ava Cowan.

DSC_0425.jpg

oh its on now BIGness...lol

this is the best I can do...

And Chris takes the lead by a nose. Dude and Bigness have fallen behind. Big n WV just ruined another keyboard, smacked his woman, and is now running from police.

And Chris takes the lead by a nose. Dude and Bigness have fallen behind. Big n WV just ruined another keyboard, smacked his woman, and is now running from police.

I cant show anymore than that...the wife might smack me a tad to hard...lol :satan:

WAY TO GO CHRIS!!!! Tot he question "Where do I find them?" A- I go wherever they are my friend!!! I don't care if they are in another state...if they are interested then I go to them and bring them to me!!! I have been with some amazing women that way!! From Maxim models to ifbb pro figure and bikini....

Back