The Dudes 2014 MC IGF log

Go buy a gallon of milk and shotgun it. Bound to be a few IGF mcgs in there! Or just will your liver to start production. Seriously there is some IGF in milk but I don't know how much survives digestion.

Last edited:
Go buy a gallon of milk and shotgun it. Bound to be a few IGF mcgs in there! Or just will your liver to start production. Seriously there is some IGF in milk but I don't know how much survives digestion.

stop it lol

Uuuummmmm.... I'll get my test from a Bull's nuts before I buy into IGF from milk. Then I'll try to get high from poppy seed bagels

The Dude Approved

Dude, you hold your phone just like I do. Lol Looking like you're getting back to normal bro.

Thanks man. That was a few months ago. I've definitely improved since then. I've had access to new equipment and it's made a tremendous difference in my quads.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yes, he's made quite a transformation from then to now. The Dude's right, he has made improvements since that pic was taken. He'll have to get a current pic up. I'm proud of him :-)

I haven't seen you since new years at ch3no2's house, but you've made good progress in those pics since then. So yes, silk, get him to post up recent pics. Sucks living on this side of the state, away from my friends.

I haven't seen you since new years at ch3no2's house, but you've made good progress in those pics since then. So yes, silk, get him to post up recent pics. Sucks living on this side of the state, away from my friends.

Holy shit Bro. New Years? Even my face looks substantially different.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

lol, yeah a new year is almost upon us already! And dude, you have a pm bro, incase your on a mobile device, you may not get a pm pop up notification for some reason, so I'm telling ya here

Back