The Los Angeles Fitness Expo

It was okay, a little disorganized..

Met Hidetada Yamagishi and Lou Ferrigno, bought a signed "Hulk" poster for my girl.

I heard Ronnie had just left when I got there, and I think Jay was going to be there today, but I pretty much saw everything in one day.

Best part was the powerlifting competition..and of course all the swimsuit models. :)

Yeah i can't bring myself to a 2 hour drive just for a fucking expo. Had the Ironman been on, I'd have gone. The expos are usually a bunch of b.s filled with skinny jerkoffs wearing tight shirts that are 3 sizes two small for them. All for what too? A couple shitty samples of various fat burners? I like to go the Olympia expo for about an hour (I stay at the Mariot right beside it) but that's about all I can handle.

Still pissed about the ironman being canceled. The phoenix pro should prove to be a pretty damn gay replacement.

Yeah i can't bring myself to a 2 hour drive just for a fucking expo. Had the Ironman been on, I'd have gone. The expos are usually a bunch of b.s filled with skinny jerkoffs wearing tight shirts that are 3 sizes two small for them. All for what too? A couple shitty samples of various fat burners? I like to go the Olympia expo for about an hour (I stay at the Mariot right beside it) but that's about all I can handle.

Still pissed about the ironman being canceled. The phoenix pro should prove to be a pretty damn gay replacement.

lol, ur a bundle of joy lol. and socom bro how much was that signed autograph if u dont mind me asking

Back