Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
crg914 =157

dakoteyah27 = 191

Leatherhead = 174

juice porkchop = 16 (dismal effort) lol

its realy a close one so far with a whole lot of April left!

Best of luck fellers!

i thought you (gs) and nair were in this or i would have participated

Naww site reps arent playing in this one :), jump in it bro maybe you can make up some lost posts. I think if it turns out good then Presser will be doing it once a month so it will be a cool friendly contest.

Naww site reps arent playing in this one :), jump in it bro maybe you can make up some lost posts. I think if it turns out good then Presser will be doing it once a month so it will be a cool friendly contest.

That is correct, and just TODAY "Saudades" installed a new modification which keeps track of the top posters for the last 7 days, the last 14 days and the last 28 days. It is a BAAAD AAAS new application that you can find by clicking "Quick Links" to the far right of the Navigation bar up top, and then clicking on "Top Posters"

Its a much easier way to have contests and keep track of who is leading and seeing where you stand, its pretty awsome if you ask me, so check it out guys and lemme know what you all think of it!

do we have to sign up or just freaking post our asses off?...

Im IN....Sign me up!!

you guys are screwed I sit at a computer all day...lol

you not posting too?....obviously Im missing something here...lol

I guess I am... but I do that anyway. I'm not gonna make pointless posts just to win a contest. I won the TE lottery a few weeks ago anyway...

Speaking of... still haven't gotten anything in the mail. :crap:

I guess I am... but I do that anyway. I'm not gonna make pointless posts just to win a contest. I won the TE lottery a few weeks ago anyway...

Speaking of... still haven't gotten anything in the mail. :crap:
I always read the threads but never usually post...now Im just making an effort to make an input

I always read the threads but never usually post...now Im just making an effort to make an input

Thats exactly why MC is having these contests, to get people more active in the community and i think every month it will just get better and better.

Speaking of... still haven't gotten anything in the mail
. :crap:

sure you did , jon even told me it came,lol, looks like someone is holding out on their partner,lol

Good luck guys. If you really try you can be a post whore just like your pal GSwole.

Back