The Rocks Twitter pics

he gets in better shape every year, it's unreal. At 15 he was wide up top, but I remember when he first got into pro fake wrestling he looked like shit. What a transformation over the years. I don't see how he eats so many carbs with such low bf

- - - Updated - - -

(other than gh makes your body use fat before muscle for an energy source)

Big props to The Rock. He is a great role model and someone to show your kids what hard work does. I use to fucking hate him when he was a "bad guy" in wrestling.

Big props to The Rock. He is a great role model and someone to show your kids what hard work does. I use to fucking hate him when he was a "bad guy" in wrestling.

lol, not many people remember that bro,lol.

I love his story, he was at rock bottom and has come a long way to be where he's at. It just goes to show that no matter how bad things get, they can and will always get better

I was showing my son that link and was like see you need to eat and train 5 times more than you drink liquor. even showed my gf the pic of his fridge with the supplements on the counter I bet he don't catch shit for leaving containers of whey on the counter

I was showing my son that link and was like see you need to eat and train 5 times more than you drink liquor. even showed my gf the pic of his fridge with the supplements on the counter I bet he don't catch shit for leaving containers of whey on the counter

u get shit for that as well.hahhahahhaaa LIFE SUCKS..

the rock is huge i watched fast and furious 6 last weeks and and he just looked massive

Back