thinning hair

Matt76

just a quick ?

I dunno if i'm just being paranoid of if my hair is thinning from some recent prohormone use

not really seeing any hair falling out even when rubbing it but I just feel like it's getting thinner

i'm taking h-drol and trenadrol along with ghrp6, IGF and some tyric-6(soon to be cutting this out)

any ideas??

it's hard for me to tell as i'm growing my hair out and am always wearing a stocking hat so it's matted down

anyway any ideas/advice?

Well, keep watching it, and if you're paranoid about it, get some prescription nizoral shampoo.

Yes, and hair on the pillow or around the floor in the bathroom.

I had the same problem with prohormones. No benefits but seemed like my hair was thinning while using.

well the ph's i'm starting to use are now kicking in and i'm feeling great

I am not seeing any hair on the pillow or in the b-room and I was checking out some pics from a few months ago and I look the same

I think i'm just goings nuts

If you noticed thinning hair theres a good chance your hair is thinning........It may not be falling out but that follows.....Get some nizoral 2% and save your hair while you still have it.

well they had some 1% at walmart but I am ordering 2%

should I finish my cycle of orals?? i'm done with week 3 and have 3weeks left

how well does this nizoral work?

also do you find it weird that I have always had gyno in my left nipple since puberty and it is actually getting smaller

is there any correlation there??

I have ordered some nizoral and some minoxidil

will be using both daily and I am going to finish my 3weeks up

also do you find it weird that I have always had gyno in my left nipple since puberty and it is actually getting smaller

is there any correlation there??

Puberty induced gyno is quite common....Probably looks smaller cause your getting bigger.

Puberty induced gyno is quite common....Probably looks smaller cause your getting bigger.

not only looks but is smaller

I had the right one removed in h.s.(wish I would have just done both)

the left one is prolly 1/2 the size it was 3weeks ago. I have Prolly lost 1% in bf but that shouldn't reduce it that much

Puberty induced gyno is much different from gear induced.........Gear induced is mostly thicker, harder and sometimes leathery.

Puberty induced gyno is soft glandular tissue that occurs from over production of test in the teen years that converts to estrogen.

Health insurance usually covers outpatient puberty induced gyno surgery. If your young you can get the doc sign off to the insurance company even if it was gear induced......Thats the time to take advantage.

I might give it a go. I know it was covered back when I was 14

and it does hurt from time to time

and if I remember right it is out patient

Back