This fucking President just likes hearing himself talk! Im getting sick listening now

Ok, I gotta admit, I do like that video - but it still doesn't justify our president's policy and recklessness. He doesn't seem to have a very good battle plan either, and is likely to fail at some point. He's no ex-marine, and really shouldn't be talking - he might have the personality of a snake born with the coat of a warlord, but that doesn't make him strong nor fit to lead. I'd rather have a skinhead as a president, than him.

Reagan was certainly a strong president. He wasted no time in quickly resolving the Iranian hostage disaster that Carter, now the second worst president in the history of the Union, spent a year and a half wringing his hands over. I devoutly hope we can put somebody as strong in the White House in 2016 to clean up the wreckage the worst president in the history of the Union will be leaving behind.

Reagan was certainly a strong president. He wasted no time in quickly resolving the Iranian hostage disaster that Carter, now the second worst president in the history of the Union, spent a year and a half wringing his hands over. I devoutly hope we can put somebody as strong in the White House in 2016 to clean up the wreckage the worst president in the history of the Union will be leaving behind.
Let's just hope WW III won't break out before then, which will just give him more emergency priveleges from yours truly, the department of homeland security.

I remember when Libya and Colonial Khadafi was responsible for a bombing of an German night club where American soldiers hung put. so what did Reagan do? He promptly bombed Khadafi's mansions killing one of his sons. That was mid 80's...Ronnie didnt take any shit from anyone and we were weil respected. The world pretty much laughs at nimble nuts BO......

I remember when Libya and Colonial Khadafi was responsible for a bombing of an German night club where American soldiers hung put. so what did Reagan do? He promptly bombed Khadafi's mansions killing one of his sons. That was mid 80's...Ronnie didnt take any shit from anyone and we were weil respected. The world pretty much laughs at nimble nuts BO......
Nimble nuts, lmao

Obama is the worst president ever. He surpassed Carter by a long shot. Sad thing is, don't know how much better the next knucklehead is going to be.

Back