Thoughts on YOHIMBINE HCL

this is info from kilosport.com

YOHIMBINE HCL
Notes:
Type: Powder

Product Summary
Yohimbine hydrochloride, derived from Yohimbe bark, is an indole alkaloid which blocks both dopamine and a2-adrenergic receptors, while stimulating serotonergic receptors. Yohimbine-containing supplements have been marketed as sexual enhancers and for weight loss.

The effect of yohimbine on alpha2-receptors is of particular interest to those interested in weight loss. Fat cells (adipocytes) express a high level of alpha-adrenergic receptors. Alpha2-receptors, in particular, are involved in the regulation of lipolysis (breakdown of stored fat). Thus, yohimbine, by inhibiting alpha2-receptors, promotes the liberation of stored fat so that it may be used for energy (as by muscle).

Because of yohimbine's stimulatory actions on the sympathetic nervous system (SNS), it can increase blood pressure and anxiety. The mechanism of this effect is attributable to the blockade of the central and/or the presynaptic alpha2-receptors in the SNS. Yohimbine has a relatively higher affinity for alpha2- than for alpha1-adrenergic receptors.

The alpha2-receptor antagonist properties of yohimbine can increase insulin levels.

Yohimbine shoulid not be used by persons with kidney disease, those undergoing drug (e.g., opioid) withdrawal, or in combination with antidepressants. Yohimbine can elevate cortisol levels and produce a stress response involving fear and anxiety in susceptible persons.

Yes I loved it but cannot find it anymore. It is great for helping get rid of the stubborn fat and stripping off that last little bit when shredded. I saw a big difference in my lower back & waist area.
KR

GetnBigr said:
Yohimbine shoulid not be used by persons with kidney disease, those undergoing drug (e.g., opioid) withdrawal, or in combination with antidepressants. Yohimbine can elevate cortisol levels and produce a stress response involving fear and anxiety in susceptible persons.

I can attest to the part about "fear & anxiety" response as the big downside for me was I frequently felt like I was starting an anxiety attack.

KidRok said:
Yes I loved it but cannot find it anymore. It is great for helping get rid of the stubborn fat and stripping off that last little bit when shredded. I saw a big difference in my lower back & waist area.
KR

kilosport.com has it, if you're looking for it

Im trying it right now along with 25mg of Ephedrine + 200mg of Caffiene. Started with just 2.5mg, but moved it up to 5mg today.

I will be cutting really hard this time around. I haven't been below 10% bf since I got out of bootcamp over 10 years ago. Gaining size has been a real chore for me. I won't quit cutting until i'm at or below 10%.

we're talking early AM cardio, CLEAN diet, prop and T3(small doses), clen/ECA rotation, stadiums on saturday morning at the local high school, punching bag, cardio after workouts. and whatever else my MC bros could help out with.

Back