thoughts/opinions on OT?

mikeswift

Gold Member
thinking about running a low dose of test for a long time and considering what I may want to add to it. I've run several things in the past but never Turanabol and wanted some advice. What do you guys think?

thanks in advance,
MikeSwift

Im using 40mg of OT right now with some Tren, Test, and Eq and LOVING it... Im on week 6 of this cycle and only put on about 5 lbs though, however, its doing EXACTLY what I wanted it to do.. replace fat with LBM... so far this cycle is amazing, even though gains really didnt kick in till week 5.5 it was well worth the wait. I set an all time high on my squats today.. 375 for 6 (last set). Also, the OT is giving good fullness and good pumps, not a whole lot of weight increase, and NO bloat. Good luck!

NormalSucks said:
why a low dose of test? is it for hrt? or pct?

because I'm gyno and acne prone so instead of higher dose test I'm planning on running it for a long cycle at a lower dose

Stolen for info on t-bol.

Product Description:
Turanabol is an oral steroid which was developed during the early 1960's.
It has a predominantly anabolic effect which is combined with a relatively
low androgenic component. On a scale of 1 to 100 the androgenic effect is very
low - only 6 - and the anabolic effect is 53. (In comparison: the androgenic effect
of methandienone is 45 and its anabolic effect is 90.) Turanabol is recommended in
wasting diseases and HIV symptoms since it does not aromatize.

yeah the non-aromatize part is what appeals to me, i've had good results from Winny but it's harsh on my joints and I'm a runner so I can't risk another blown ankle or knee problems. I think I'm just going to go for it and try it for a few weeks and see how I like it.

ive heard good things about it mike im def. prob gonna incorporate it in my next cycle my next will be prop eq and ot hopefully that seems like a killer combo to cut some fat and put on some good mass good luck with it bro keep us posted.

definitely probably??? LOL.

I'm probably not going to start for a little while in the meantime I'll keep reading up and asking around and let you bro's hear what I come up with.

haha yeah dont know about that haha im definitly thinking about it is prob. what i was meaning to say haha i was prob in a hurry that was right before my class.

I've got guys running ot like crazy now a days. all the comps are coming up and people are looking for other edges than winny var and tren, I have 4 guys who are all competing most are taking 20 mgs ot morning and 20 mgs at night and are absolutely loving it. hell, i think I'm going to start it also.

southern: "using 40mg of OT right now with some Tren, Test, and Eq "

I wonder if you still need an estrogen blocker with this???

NormalSucks said:
southern: "using 40mg of OT right now with some Tren, Test, and Eq "

I wonder if you still need an estrogen blocker with this???

depending on what your dose of test is and how you respond then you might not, some people can get away with more test and not get gyno and acne. I am not one of those people.

Back