TNE/Dbol blend

majortguns

Gold Member
Started this blend on monday. Smooth pain free injection. Body weight has come up a couple of pounds and strength is on the rise. Will be able to tell more next week.

this is a interesting combo...ive heard guys getting crazy strong off this stuff...

Last edited:
Started this blend on monday. Smooth pain free injection. Body weight has come up a couple of pounds and strength is on the rise. Will be able to tell more next week.

Who is the UGL? I just recently received some myself.

DLStryker

i dont understand why, but me personally, I was the strongest ever on 100mgs of tne. Maybe cause its like all there when you hit the gym? I dont know, But yeah... crazy strong back then.

25mg dbol injected? thats gotta be like taking 100mg orally. bet it does make you fucking strong.

TNE - heard alot of good things about it...I bet presser would love this crap, since he is a prop man....LOL

Starting weight on Monday was 221.5, today is 226.5. That's eating regularly thru the week, no protein shakes. Starting the extra protein Monday.

im actually switching to tne from prop from now on. Its less painful. But... More bp issues. You def cant run it with tren for very long.

Back