TNE or TEST PROP for pre-workout?

I hate base products to hard to time and judge and keep bloods stable I'm old and a dinosaur but prop for me every day of the week lol what is everyone else's thoughts on this ?????

I have only ran test prop but I am assuming with half life being longer then tne would be superior. Ill have better feedback soon just order 10 bottle of tne 100mg and 10 bottles of injectible anadrol/dball. 50mg each per ml. Trying to to put some quick size to grow a ill for classic physique. Want to max out at 240lbs in tall class.

I hate base products to hard to time and judge and keep bloods stable I'm old and a dinosaur but prop for me every day of the week lol what is everyone else's thoughts on this ?????

Agreed I stay away from base products. I know guys that love bases. I stick with what I'm used to, lol. Like you said I'm a dinosaur too.

I have only ran test prop but I am assuming with half life being longer then tne would be superior. Ill have better feedback soon just order 10 bottle of tne 100mg and 10 bottles of injectible anadrol/dball. 50mg each per ml. Trying to to put some quick size to grow a ill for classic physique. Want to max out at 240lbs in tall class.
Let me know what you think about the products never had any luck on 1 Ed pins with suspension had to do 2-3 back in the day but I have an open mind and hope they work great my freind

Thats awesome brutha. Let us know how it works out for you. Welcome to MuscleChemistry

im a propionate user myself, love it! but TNE in oil is amazing pre workout

im a propionate user myself, love it! but TNE in oil is amazing pre workout
Agreed I just don't have time anymore to pin 30-45 min prior to gym maby I have not had good tne yet I used a few dozen time too I like water based suspension back in the day but that was 4 pops ed

I would definitely keep a check on estrogen levels if using tne prewrkout on a moderate long ester test cycle. I would like to add that in my research, tne is great to use on lagging bodyparts workout days only. It gets those lagging muscle groups an extra boost and allows them to grow at a faster rate.

Last edited:
TNE about 1 hour preworkout is something everyone should try. It's an amazing feeling... I can't even describe it. It's like the best workout you've ever had in a shot... it's incredible. I had some pretty good PIP though..

Does the TNE give big immediate increase in strength, would you think it could increase the risk of a tendon or ligament injury?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Using PCT-Shops TNE and it's wonderful. Mountain man you need to give it a try bro.

I use Test E, and Test Prop, and just maybe a shot of TNE 2-3 times a week on heavy days. I was told if you take it too often that euphoria rush you get from a large dose starts to wear off after a bit.. Damn after re reading it, it sounds like i'm talking about crystal meth or something. Nah for real, 100-150mg's of tne pre workout will give you a good little buzz. No need for suspension when you have TNE. Dealing with the crystals clogging up your shit is just a hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

Does the TNE give big immediate increase in strength, would you think it could increase the risk of a tendon or ligament injury?

I guess theres a slight possibility, but probably not as big as you think.. It certainly dose make a difference and you can feel it, but it might not be quite as much immediate power as you're thinking.

Using PCT-Shops TNE and it's wonderful. Mountain man you need to give it a try bro.

I use Test E, and Test Prop, and just maybe a shot of TNE 2-3 times a week on heavy days. I was told if you take it too often that euphoria rush you get from a large dose starts to wear off after a bit.. Damn after re reading it, it sounds like i'm talking about crystal meth or something. Nah for real, 100-150mg's of tne pre workout will give you a good little buzz. No need for suspension when you have TNE. Dealing with the crystals clogging up your shit is just a hassle.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess theres a slight possibility, but probably not as big as you think.. It certainly dose make a difference and you can feel it, but it might not be quite as much immediate power as you're thinking.
Going to have to give it a try. Thanks for input

I sure feel stronger, but I usually choose what weights I will use before I pick them up. If they are super light then I just do alot of reps. I train with alot less weight than I can use. I'm a big proponent of the mind to muscle connection.

I sure feel stronger, but I usually choose what weights I will use before I pick them up. If they are super light then I just do alot of reps. I train with alot less weight than I can use. I'm a big proponent of the mind to muscle connection.
Amen brother and trying to get someone to understand that connection is a chore.

Back