TNE

beeflover

Banana
Ok i have made it few times no prob.
20g this time the gear turned like a milky cloudy color when put to heat it clears up.
Then as it sits it goes back to falling out of suspention.
Its been a day and as it sits it seems to be seperateing.
Can i let it sit and remove the oil when the powder settles?
Or is it totally shot
I had this happen a few years back with prop.
Dont know what i did wrong.
Help wanted!

Test base is a pain in the ass bro. There's posts on this in the lab forum and some recipes on how to that some claim they got to work.
I have yet to get one to stay for over a week in solution. it begins to separate and does the same yours did. test base is not soluble in organic substances (oil).
Its why its most common made in a suspension.

Im not susre why you want to remove the oil, if you add anything else it will separate and the oil will float. You can try to heat and dissolve it into the solution but DONT OVER HEAT IT this time.

you need to add guaiacol
that is key in holding test base.

1%ba
12%guai
12%bb

the only way your gonna make this painless as possible and hold in solution.

Hey bro, not trying to sound like a fan boy, but Bigz helped me with my TNE and im still making/using it....

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention this but I too started a thread on TNE and I learned a lot from those that assisted.

when i heated it it cleared up then went back to cloudy mess.
I let the oil and powder seporait then removed the oil from on top.
the powder that settled i ran threw a filter and took the remaining powder.
Going to try the powder that i kept and try it again?
i used Guiacol the last batch i maid held
using gso
G
bb
ba
No EO
That shit doesent go well with me.
You think it will work with the remaining powder?

I may be talking out of my ass, but you may want to try test base in water. The down side is it hurts like a mother #$#@!@.

Do you think adding another compound would help with the solubility? Like brewing test base with some test phenyl prop?

Do you think adding another compound would help with the solubility? Like brewing test base with some test phenyl prop?

i don't see how that would help with solubility, but then again I'm no brewer, so i am also curious to hear what others in the know have to say about this, good question

I've brewed tne+tren a and tne+adrol before, but I had to use a decent amount of solvents, and there was a decent amount of pip. I would like to make a relatively pain free tne mix. I was thinking about trying test pp + tne or I might just settle for a lower mg like 50mg/ml.

Back