To all the lurkers:

BiggerStronger

Gold Member
Please don't be scared to sign up and join in on the fun! Please ask any questions that you may have. We have the greatest group of moderators here. So be part of the best fitness and bodybuilding website on the 'net.

Last edited:
BiggerStronger you're right bro... this place has been around 9yrs strong and i remember the beginning.. that's why this place has always been my home!

Hey fellas I just joined the forum like 2 days ago and wanted to say so far this is one of the best bb sites I've been on. And i've been through a lot lately looking for certain info that just is'nt allowed and practically frowned down upon. But I have found info just on this site alone that has saved me hours upon hours of googling and sorting through all the crap. When all I had to do was find Muscle Chemistry and it's all right here. I love it! I just want to say thanks to all the guys that have posted and put all this F'ing wonderfull information at my hands. I seriously felt like a little kid learning sh*t in school. Like" I didn't know you could make that, and all I need is a little powder some BB, BA , and some oil WOW" But yeah enough of the ass kissin and all, really, love the forum tho' brothers.:thumbsup:

kbtoy31 said:
Hey fellas I just joined the forum like 2 days ago and wanted to say so far this is one of the best bb sites I've been on. And i've been through a lot lately looking for certain info that just is'nt allowed and practically frowned down upon. But I have found info just on this site alone that has saved me hours upon hours of googling and sorting through all the crap. When all I had to do was find Muscle Chemistry and it's all right here. I love it! I just want to say thanks to all the guys that have posted and put all this F'ing wonderfull information at my hands. I seriously felt like a little kid learning sh*t in school. Like" I didn't know you could make that, and all I need is a little powder some BB, BA , and some oil WOW" But yeah enough of the ass kissin and all, really, love the forum tho' brothers.:thumbsup:

thats awsome bro, glad u enjoy it here

This is one of the only safe sites that you dont have to worry about. We dont do anything illegal here. Just talking about gear wont get you busted. So just ask away (unless your looking for a source ofcourse).

normalsucks said:
This is one of the only safe sites that you dont have to worry about. We dont do anything illegal here. Just talking about gear wont get you busted. So just ask away (unless your looking for a source ofcourse).
Well as a matter of fact.... Hahaha JK Thanks Guys for the welcome.

Back