Today and a question and a picture

yeah its all just water bro, why dont you hit it hard bro? are you just wanting to acheive a certain look? or do you have a set number of pounds your thinking you wanna gain?

reason im asking bro, is just cuz i guess in my head im always thinking, if im gonna put my body threw this i might as well try and gain as much as i can, and look as good as i can.
just qurrious

I will be around the highest I have gone before, and in the past I have had good results. Im only trying to go to about 203-205 with a few less body fat %, unless I still can feel light on my feet at a higher weight. In the past when I got to 203 I really felt it on my knees and ankles at work, esp going down stairs, but this time I have been at a higher starting point way longer weight wise, so it may be comfortable at heavier than 203 but I will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
The nipple thing.....I get it too. Dunno if its fat or water or both....but it goes away as I lean out.

The nipple thing.....I get it too. Dunno if its fat or water or both....but it goes away as I lean out.

I dont see it maybe I need another pic up to just show a different pic without me flexin it

if you tell me how, Ill put one of me up. Im a computer dumbass. I have been taking weekly shots

if you tell me how, Ill put one of me up. Im a computer dumbass. I have been taking weekly shots

there is a little paper clip thing when u reply that is for attachments, when u are doing a new thread hit that and add it, or if you have a pic on like facebook or myspace (it being online posted already) you can right click and copy than paste on here

That puffiness around your nipples is from all that breast feeding you been doing metal! LOLOLOLOL...uh oh, I shouldn't have done this!!! LOLOLOLOL

That puffiness around your nipples is from all that breast feeding you been doing metal! LOLOLOLOL...uh oh, I shouldn't have done this!!! LOLOLOLOL

Former just bc everytime we have got together I leave you laying crouched in the fetal position, shaking, doesnt mean I breast feed. Sure there was sucking going on, and sure I dispersed some bodily fluids, but as the trauma has fogged your memory I will help enlighten you via a story. haha

metal,
trying to upload pic, but it keeps saying database error, contact muscle chem??? I did the paper clip then hit upload. Am I doing it right

metal,
trying to upload pic, but it keeps saying database error, contact muscle chem??? I did the paper clip then hit upload. Am I doing it right

I had a problem with that 1 day so I uploaded it to my facebook than right clicked it and copied it on FB and pasted it on here.. Maybe Presser would know better, try sending him or Nuk a PM

Former just bc everytime we have got together I leave you laying crouched in the fetal position, shaking, doesnt mean I breast feed. Sure there was sucking going on, and sure I dispersed some bodily fluids, but as the trauma has fogged your memory I will help enlighten you via a story. haha

LMAO LMAO.....I KNEW I shouldn't have said it!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...come over to my gym and work out with me, I will tear that other tricep off the bone for you with some real weight! LOLOLOL

LMAO LMAO.....I KNEW I shouldn't have said it!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...come over to my gym and work out with me, I will tear that other tricep off the bone for you with some real weight! LOLOLOL

hahahahahahahahahahaha! oh man lol Ur too scared thats why you moved away, I see your weight and I up it by 5 lol Il make your other hamstring snap as fast as a 10 pound test line with a great white hooked to it.

hahahahahahahahahahaha! oh man lol Ur too scared thats why you moved away, I see your weight and I up it by 5 lol Il make your other hamstring snap as fast as a 10 pound test line with a great white hooked to it.

DAMN....just can't win! LOL

Back