Tony Atlas

teeg

Took th e family to a parade in a small town by the house. while I was sitting on the curb with my oldest chasing candy down everywhere I noticed the last part of the parade coming so I got ready to leave and I looked back and Tony Atlas was riding in a Norton investment truck I flashed back to my childhood ( roughly 30 damn years ago?) and for some reason I got all excited lololol. We started walking to the truck and I saw him walking back towards I stopped said hello and talked for afew moments adn I had to ask how old he was and said he was fucking 70 years old holy shit I can only hope I look like that at 70. In todays world just getting to 70 without being all jammed up is good lololol.
So thats my story I know it sounds kinda foolish but it really dragged me back many years was pretty funny.

this is him when he was really young before wrestling

him again at a young age he got abit bigger during his wresting days

and this is him today at 70!!!!! I had a hard time to trust he was 70 but whats he going to gain by filling me full of shit

ok thats have have a good one

Im telling you he looked almost exactly like the last pic maybe abit older but really close lolololol
I recently found out hes a personal trainer at a planet shitness about an 1/2 hour from me

hes gotta be around there (70) Love to see someone in that kind of shape at that age. Tony Atlas
also did WWE for a while, thats where I remember him mostly, from wrestling. Thats what Im shooting
for at 70.
I was getting on a plane
about 10 years and saw Ed Corny (he was in pumping iron training with Arnold) talked to him for a couple of min.
Getting off the plane I see him in a wheelchair, he had had a stroke some time before. Felt bad for the guy

I met him in 1979. I was a kid and he was billed as The Black Atlas. He was in a regional match in Jacksonville Fl. Gave me an autograph. Idk now but he seemed to the kid in me at the time as the largest human id ever seen. Was nice though.

Another Freak of nature I've noticed lately is Herschel Walker. That guy looks better at 50 something than most people ever will. Won a cpl pro MMA fights a year or so ago. Old guys like them keep me going. Living proof that what you stop doing you stop being able to do and that if you maintain what you build it will last.

Back