took shot two weeks ago leg still hurting

dank1313

i took a shot of 1cc of prop. an 1cc of 200mg eq almost two weeks ago in the sweep of my leg and it still is very sore. it usually hurts for about 3 to 4 days but this is getting ridiculous it still hurts to bend my leg to put my shoe on. can anyone tell me why its been hurting so long. i see no discolorerasion so i dont think its infected but i may be wrong.

IS IT RED HOT TO THE TOUCH/ANY FEVER SYMPTOMS /FLU SYMPTOMS/ITCHY AT ALL/HARD GOLF BALL SHAPE FORMING/?????????? I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THIS MAY BE AN ABCESS FORMING ABCESS TAKE A WHILE TO FORM .. EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT .. BUT 2 WEEKS .. WOW TO LONG

try applying heat to it too, several times a day. look for streaking in the skin as wll. Apply heat and stretch it some...it will help dissipate it and if it gets worse and you get a fever see a doctor right away.!

What strength is the prop? If its 200mg/ml you can damage the muscle to the point where its gonna hurt for a while...... Also, what brand(s) did you use?

I've had that happened to me for about two weeks nothing ever came about it but be cautious, you know the symptoms of an abcess so watch out for it.

see...nothin to worry about. you may not want to shoot yourself in the leg anymore though. not everybody is cut out for doin shots in all places

thanks for the input guys

yea i dont know if i will hit the legs again?i have never had that problem before but i have to say that shit really sucked.

cobra333, is probably on to something if there is infection or an abscess forming you might need to get it drained or at the least take a cycle of antibiotics. I unfortunately work in the medical field and have some experience with this.

Back