toykko test suspension

rickusa2000

anybody hear if toykko test suspension 100mg/cc 20 cc bottle is out yet.and if i was going to take it what would stack good with it? i plan to take 100mg/day for 20 days i have qv300deca,qv200equipoise,russian d bol pills what would go best with it?

why go with something else? i figure do the suspension and deca and equipoise together then when stop suspension(4 weeks) stay on the deca and eq and increase there dosages sound right?

IT'S DEFINITELY OUT STARTING OUT AT $140 A BOTTLE, I AGREE WITH USING THE SUSPENSION TO KICKSTART THE CYCLE AND THAN SWITCHING OVER TO ANOTHER TEST

I AGREE, AND I THINK ALL TTOKYO PRODUCTS ARE OVER PRICED, HAS ANYONE SEEN THE PRICE TAG FOR THEIR TRENBOLONE 75MG/20CC OUCH!!!

Presser said:
IF THE GUY IS LOOKING FOR A FAST ACTING TEST, WHY IS EVERYONE PUSHING CYP AND ENANTHATE RATHER THEN PROP

he's already stacking deca/eq with it, so test E would complement the long esters rather well.

he could use suspension as a kick start if he wanted to, but it wouldn't be that great to use the whole cycle with deca...

i think he just wants the test as a kickstart, so prop would be good for that, but if he wants to run the test all the way through i wouldnt do prop after the first two weeks, would use enan or cyp

suspension

thanks for the info guys i only plan on using the suspension for a kick start then 2 weeks befor e i stop i start my test.enthanate also i get the test suspension for $90 which isnt too bad i go straight to my vet in mexico i live in arizona thanks again rickusa2000

Back