toys or no toys?

• Thread starter Thread starter WeirdAl
  • Start date Start date
It's been awhile & I hate to keep bringing up the ex as a reference, but I have a thingy for costumes & roll playing ;)
A few props are always needed to complete the skit~

My ex once told me she didn't want to fool around with toys because she didn't want to become more into that than doing it with me. Then she told me that another guy had used a vibrator (the kind a barber uses that attaches to your hand) on her and it was the most intense orgasm she had ever had. Gee Honey, I'm so glad you told me that.

I'm not sure I understand the question, but I think the on/off switch is pretty simple. Do you have something else in mind? Like maybe a "clapper" model?

WeirdAl said:
She's always been freaky... just hadn't been in the mood at all lately. Luckily, that seems to be changing!

hooray for you man....my shit's the same here .....waaaaaaa!!

Badgermoon said:
I'm not sure I understand the question, but I think the on/off switch is pretty simple. Do you have something else in mind? Like maybe a "clapper" model?

rotf!! A clapper model would be pritty funny to watch. Clap your hands twice and BOB responds like a harem dancer to her shiek.

WeirdAl said:
We're currently shopping for some hand restraints and a blindfold, and possibly leg restraints.

my ex had me tie her up...wasn't as great as I would've expected. Just make sure she doesn't blindfold you, then tie YOU face down....that can't be good, nossir:D

Oh yeah, I don't understand the whole ice cubes thing either......had it done before and all I could think was, "Goddamn, that's COLD!"

Kinda like trying to wade into cold water. Never thought ice would do much for me, too much winter here to want to feel cold .

And ice cube in the mouth can feel really good... And if she's really willing/wanting to be at your mercy, and you're willing to take advantage of it, tying up can be LOT'S of fun!

Has anyon e ever heard of someone turning on BOB and then not being able to get him to stop??

The switch could freeze on. You could either open it up and remove the batteries, or just let them run out. Bobs aren't terribly complicated things (in general), just a battery compartment, a simple switch to get power to an electric motor, and said motor with an offcenter weight on it that makes it vibrate.

WeirdAl said:
The switch could freeze on. You could either open it up and remove the batteries, or just let them run out. Bobs aren't terribly complicated things (in general), just a battery compartment, a simple switch to get power to an electric motor, and said motor with an offcenter weight on it that makes it vibrate.

Ive never had a Bob so I didnt really know how "simple" they are. You could almost consider Bobs a "no brainer."

Pretty much! About as complicated as a flash light, except instead of a bulb, there's an electric motor with an off-center weight! And of course, the case is usually shaped a little different, lol

If you get your chick a bob get a hummingbird or a rabbit they have a lil thingy that vibrates back and forth for her clit...the women love it! But back to the original question toys are good....my girl has a rabbit, handcuffs, stillettos, hoochie outfit, handcuffs...need I go on?

Back