Trader Joes

mkdk

Trader Joes is my favorite store, their red meat sucks though, but everything else is great. I wont shop anywhere else but this place, I send the wife to the other places, anybody else like this store? I hate safeway with a deep passion.

Its it a Super Market? or a specialty store? I was just on their website and they have some good recipes. We'll have to stop by the store and check them out.

I run into Lucky's or Safeway here for a few things, ends up 60 bucks for a bag of groceries. Hit trader joes and get 2 or 3 bags for under $30.
They have different products also. Want to try the coconut oil. They also carry different butters. Peanut, almond, cashew ect........
Good store.

Love Trader Joe's- we have one here that opened up a few months ago.
Great selection of proteins- I like the turkey meatloaf .
I walk out of there for 2 bags for $30 - really good deals.

Trader Joes is my favorite store, their red meat sucks though, but everything else is great. I wont shop anywhere else but this place, I send the wife to the other places, anybody else like this store? I hate safeway with a deep passion.

what's wrong with their red meat? I think it's great-far better than regular stores

Everything is good there except for their meat. It's far too expensive for generally sub par cuts of meat. I would rather go to the super market for meat or better yet a costco/sams club.

costco does have good meat. Dont usually get meat at trader joes but looks good at our store.

Yeah I go there, they have PB2 (powdered peanut butter)

and alot of hot women shop there in my area, great place to meet the healthier ones.

Back