transdermal Fina

swolja

I've always wanted to try tren because of what i've heard about it.

I was goign to stack winny/enan/eq, but now i'm thinking of just winny/fina or winny/fina/eq.

I don't want to try to convert it, and dont' think i could at the moment due to living situation. I've heard about using it with DMSO, but how are the results?

I've already done a search and didn't find that much. Does anyone know more about this? What about using another transdermal type of delivery system other than DMSO?

I also read that orally was supposed to be particularly good for fat loss. Is this true?

Trans is not nearly as effective, plus that stuff smells like hell. The tren pellets cannot be taken orally, but I beleive qv has an oral tren. That is supposed to be decent, but proably pricey as hell.

Is it even worth doing orally, then? Kind of a 'some is better than none' attitude?

What about using a different transport? I know that Avant Labs makes a transdermal delivery system that you can buy and just add your own stuff to. would that be feasible?

swolja said:
Is it even worth doing orally, then? Kind of a 'some is better than none' attitude?

What about using a different transport? I know that Avant Labs makes a transdermal delivery system that you can buy and just add your own stuff to. would that be feasible?

OK- I have injected it, done it intranasilly,and transdermal and injectable was the best transport to get it into your system.

but what if injecting is not an option at this point?

Is it worth doing transdermally? I mean, it's pretty cheap to buy from an internet vet.

And what about stacking it with eq and winny?

You can do it transdermally, but the absorption rate is probably going to be only about 50% or so. I hear DMSO smells like shit. If you don't mind going around smelling bad all day then it seems alright. lol.

If you're injecting EQ why can't you inject the tren? You can probably get away with injecting tren 3x per week (Mon, Wed, Fri). I've done that before and got pretty good results.

I wouldn't be buying it already converted and i can't convert it myself, otherwise, i would just inject it--even though ED injections scare the shit outta me.

My first cyle was transdermal fina w/dmso.

Love it. The dmso smells like garlic, but I didn't notice it after a while. Also if this is your first cycle with fina you will be fine with this method. Pinning is a better absorbtion rate, but I would suggest 80 mg/ED for transdermal, you will still be getting 40 mg/day absorbtion which is plenty for your first time.

DMSO irritated my skin....even the one with 30% aloe.......I smelled like garlic all day......rubbing that shit gets old........Im injecting twocc's a day now and the shots are painless......Dont be afraid to inject........It's the best delivery method.

My buddy is like you and I make him the DMSO version. His skin is on fire for about an hour.lol. If you can deal with that you will still see results!

I had a good Transdermal Fina recipe using Isopropyl Myristate (IPM)
I was going to make up a batch for a friend who is needle shy
I even purchased the Isopropyl Myristate, but after he had me nail his thigh for him a couple of times and realizing its not so bad if its done right, We went with the standard Fina IM blend for max bioavailability. With very good results I might add.

Now I've got a bottle of Isopropyl Myristate sitting on my shelf collecting dust.

For the DMSO mixture, did you just crush up the pellets and mix it in, or did you separate the tren from the rest using heet and all that crap?

I have a buddy about to do it without separating the tren. He's just gonna mix it all up. I figured i'd see how it went for him.

Also, what is isopropyl myristate? Would it be better to use than DMSO? And is it no problem to get?

First of all, I would throw some test in there.

Second, I have done the fina dmso thing and while it does give results you are wasting a lot of product, you will smell bad (whether you notice - others certainly will), and it will probably cause skin irritation (I was rotating it everyday to different areas and still would get skin irritation). Although I think simply crushing the pellets up and combining it with dmso would probably work, I went with a method published in Muscle Media by Dan Duchaine (this article is very old now) - it involved crushing the pills, dissolving in methanol, waiting for the methanol to evaporate, and then combining with dmso. Looking back on it, I wouldn't do it - especially since converting to inj is just as easy, you don't waste near as much product and you will get far better results. Obviously though the choice is yours. There are other transdermal methods out there besides the dmso but I don't have any knowledge about there efficacy.

swolja said:
For the DMSO mixture, did you just crush up the pellets and mix it in, or did you separate the tren from the rest using heet and all that crap?

I have a buddy about to do it without separating the tren. He's just gonna mix it all up. I figured i'd see how it went for him.

Also, what is isopropyl myristate? Would it be better to use than DMSO? And is it no problem to get?

The very first time did it years ago, I just crushed the pellets and mix it in.
Regardless, I was not happy with the absorption rate.
My skin also get irritated and I just don't think I got as much out of it as the injectable.

Back