Tren, a-bombs, deca or eq witch do like most

yea i was planning on running the the drol for like 3 weeks, maybe 4, but fonz, stats are 23 5"10 148, prob.around 10%b/f, takin 2 test only cylces, gained about 15 pounds on both, ive got my diet right, and ive got my workout routine right, so next is the AAS...

So you started using steroids at 118 lbs at 5'10"? Oops someone already asked this. Well anyway, I think you could get to 200 lbs easily without gear. 5'10" 150 lbs is tiny (in a bodybuilder/lifting circle).

Last edited:
So you started using steroids at 118 lbs at 5'10"? Oops someone already asked this. Well anyway, I think you could get to 200 lbs easily without gear. 5'10" 150 lbs is tiny (in a bodybuilder/lifting circle).

lol, thats a monster! lol, no yeah its small! lol

i'm too impatient to wait for eq results...deca is great but my face gets too fat and deca is the only aas that gives me a handful of back pimples (the rest doesn't)....anadrol is one of my favorite...currently using from IP the BD green squares and liking them...(also running test/tren e (frontloading tren a)/and inj win right now though too...starting to lean out from all the blubber i put on (even though bodyweight didn't increase) from the nov-jan holidays

All things considered Deca is tops for me. I feel great, steady size increase, and zero sides.

Not trying to sound like an ass but I think ur too young still ,but if u need a good solid cycle I would recommend this:
Week 1-12 test enathate 250 mg
Week 1-12 deca 200 mg
week 1-4 dbol 30 mg/day
PCT with clomid and hcg

Irish...how much of those IP Drol are You doin? they have always been hit or miss for Me

as always with any drol i start high and lower after headaches come...so started a couple weeks with 100mg and this last week have been at 50mg...didn't notice a drop in size or strength but less throbbing in my head...

Back