Trenbolone Cycle Information.Trenbolone Acetate / Trenbolone Enanthate

yeah i cant use tren ace for more than 3-4 weeks now, and usually on average just 2 week intervals for me is plenty

The trenbolone train will firing up in 12 weeks and I can't wait! Trenbolone Ace, Testosterone Propionate and Winstrol to be exact. Maybe even some Masteron who knows I like to play it by ear.
This is the best cutting stack know to man, period!! Instead of Mast, you can also use DESOXY-T ACETATE.

I like enth a LOT better than ace. Sides seem worse on ace - at least for me.

no kidding, i usually hear and read the exact opposite, i prefer trenbolone acetate , and read absolute horror stories on trenbolone enanthate and how long it took for side effects to subsde due to it being your system a while, but hey if you dont have side from enanthate than hell it beats multiple injections of acetate lol

no kidding, i usually hear and read the exact opposite, i prefer trenbolone acetate , and read absolute horror stories on trenbolone enanthate and how long it took for side effects to subsde due to it being your system a while, but hey if you dont have side from enanthate than hell it beats multiple injections of acetate lol
I did ace my first tren run because of thr wuick sides dissipation....but the sides SUUUUCKED. I mean punching holes in walls sucked.

I loved how i felt on it (and i like being angry), so i figured i would try enth and just up my provi and xanax self dosing if necessary to counteract sides....but had none of the bad aggression sides i had with ace.

I did ace my first tren run because of thr wuick sides dissipation....but the sides SUUUUCKED. I mean punching holes in walls sucked.

I loved how i felt on it (and i like being angry), so i figured i would try enth and just up my provi and xanax self dosing if necessary to counteract sides....but had none of the bad aggression sides i had with ace.

is that what were calling being an asshole these day? side effects lmao

im just playing! and i know exactly what you mean unfortunately

I have to ask. Are you sure your TE was legit?

I have to ask. Are you sure your TE was legit?
Aye. I have cycled tren off and on for about 5 years using different suppliers. I get more angry, shorter fuse, impaired cardio, sqeats, trensomnia, etc, but none of that intense boiling over, super 'hulk smash' screaming at anyone, everyone always, pop a blood vessel reaction that ace gives me.

<h1>trenbolone acetate</h1> love it or leave it, its the best steroid ive ever used for sheer size, strength and just freaky muscle

I prefer tren ace over tren e for bulk or cutting.only ran tren hex for 4 weeks at the end of a cycle.did not notice a difference between tren e and hex

Anyone find they get the tren cough more with any of the trenbolones? Acetate vs Enanthate versus trenbolone Hex

Back