Trey Brewer guest posing

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
this guy looks horrible man... if i paid someone to guest pose at my show and they came looking like that id be pissed as hell

Last edited:
Fuck that! Yeah, that's bullshit. I bet there were guys in the show that looked better than him, or better yet, in the crowd.

wow!!! holy mother pregnant!! ive never seen trey look so bad. ive been a fan of his. he trains ol'school and diets ol'school, he's letting his offseason weight get out of hand. i bet he weighs 350lbs right there.

He looks like absolute shit, I remember meeting him at the Arnold and got to talk to him for a few, really cool guy, but damn he looks like shit

That is a fucking disgrace!! IMO he is going to ruin his health, his physique, and his future in this sport.

I have no room to say anything about his pic, I have good years and bad years, about equally the same to be honest with the good and bad.
I have pics of me that look like complete garbage, and other pics that look bitter sweet! I know how he feels on the inside I'll say that much, it's a God awful feeling when you know your at your worse! Thus, I have my pics of me at my best... Motivation!

I have no room to say anything about his pic, I have good years and bad years, about equally the same to be honest with the good and bad.
I have pics of me that look like complete garbage, and other pics that look bitter sweet! I know how he feels on the inside I'll say that much, it's a God awful feeling when you know your at your worse! Thus, I have my pics of me at my best... Motivation!

Let's see some pic bro . And we will see the before and after !!!

Back