Tri State Natural Biniki Champ !!!

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Here is my sister in law at her first bikini show !!!

She started her diet back in the begining of feb. of this year...she was 140lbs or so, and got all the way down to 112lbs on stage at this past weekend show...

One more pic

this was before we went out for a drink and something to eat :chicken:

Her and Sarah definitely look like sisters... and that's AWESOME! Almost 30lbs is a huge difference and it's not easy, so mad props to her. Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!!

Her and Sarah definitely look like sisters... and that's AWESOME! Almost 30lbs is a huge difference and it's not easy, so mad props to her. Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!!

Hey steph,

have you talked to any of the judges out east and asked them what look they wanted at the national shows ? I mean how lean and hard do they want the girls to come in at ?

Hey steph,

have you talked to any of the judges out east and asked them what look they wanted at the national shows ? I mean how lean and hard do they want the girls to come in at ?

Nope, I haven't talked to any judges but I have been paying CLOSE attention to all the national-level and IFBB bikini winners since this whole thing started. The women's head judge did an interview recently following the Pittsburgh Pro with the bikini winner Nathalia Melo, explaining that her physique is the "ideal" that they are looking for in this division.

For me personally... my upper body is pretty lean and hard, but lower body is still pretty soft, so I'm not sure how that's going to help or hurt me this year... I'm just trying to do my best because as we all know, there's always a category where people go "WTF were the judges thinking?" So I'm coming in the way my coach and I believe I should be and we'll take it from there. :)

Hope that helps somewhat though!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scTnzy1sCUs[/media]

That's Amazing !! 30lb drop.. AND a 1ST Place win at Her First Show !?!? CONGRATS TO HER !! BIG TIME !! That is SO AWESOME !!

I was thinking the same thing Steph said. They look a ton alike. Very impressive. I can't believe all the man whores on here aren't asking for numbers yet.

wow, perfect figure and absolutely georgous......if she's single she won't be for long lol!

I can't believe all the man whores on here aren't asking for numbers yet.

That's because THEY know that that information would never be divulged.. lol

No Joke Though.. she is one Gorgeous woman.. and odds are.. even before she cut the weight for the COMP she was a Gorgeous Woman... So it's evident she was going to be successful..

HEY CHRIS, does she plan on staying in the BIKINI DIVISION or does she have plans on moving to FIGURE/FITNESS??

That's because THEY know that that information would never be divulged.. lol

No Joke Though.. she is one Gorgeous woman.. and odds are.. even before she cut the weight for the COMP she was a Gorgeous Woman... So it's evident she was going to be successful..

HEY CHRIS, does she plan on staying in the BIKINI DIVISION or does she have plans on moving to FIGURE/FITNESS??

no plans on her moving to figure...she likes the bikini look, and wants to stay in that division....Sarah is more into the heavy ass weights, and have big delts, and a wide back though...and would love to do bodybuilding...but she hates the drugs and the side effects...so she will probably stay in figure until she can naturally get the muscle to do bodybuilding:show:

Sarah is more into the heavy ass weights, and have big delts, and a wide back though...and would love to do bodybuilding...but she hates the drugs and the side effects...so she will probably stay in figure until she can naturally get the muscle to do bodybuilding:show:

Hell yeah! Sarah is my kinda girl! I keep toying with the idea of doing bodybuilding at a local show next year for the fun of it. NJ has very few FBBs and I just think it would be so much fun to pose and do a routine to music. No pressure, no expectations... just lift heavy and then show it off and see where it leads! I don't want to do the national-level FBB look either.

Hell yeah! Sarah is my kinda girl! I keep toying with the idea of doing bodybuilding at a local show next year for the fun of it. NJ has very few FBBs and I just think it would be so much fun to pose and do a routine to music. No pressure, no expectations... just lift heavy and then show it off and see where it leads! I don't want to do the national-level FBB look either.

yeah there is a show here in the midwest called the mid-illinois and they have couples division she wants to do that with me...Its one of the few shows in the US that have couples anymore

Congrats to both her and you, Chris! You did great with training her, and she looks amazing!! She did a phenomenal job with your help.

Back