TriOplex Bars !!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Choke03
  • Start date Start date
Yes and the smores are the best, even though I shouldn't tell anyone, because I'm sure they'll sell out quick.

All this smores talk has convinced me to get some (you bastards, lol), so I'll let you know, but I can't imagine them being better than the choc coconut!

Great, now everyone is going to buy them out, shouldn't of told ya.

i ordered the sample pack and i can say they all taste good. i've tried just about every bar out there and these are by far the best.

I'm telling you guys! :D
I tried EVERY bar (and every other sample) that was out there at the arnold expo... and all the companies were out pimping their stuff and giving out free samples. These are the only ones I bought, and I didn't touch the detour bars I'd bought for the trip until every single one of my tri-o-plex was gone! And then I hurried up and ordered more, lol.

I heard that the next flavor is Apple/carnel - I think they will have a hard time toppin' the Smore's but who knows!

Damnit, I just finished a salad... I'm sitting here drooling thinking baout apple/carmel bars :D

superman9699 gave me a choc/coconut bar today.....kick ass taste folks! I'll be ordering many boxes in the not too distant future

I caught the wife going out the door to work with a handful of the Smore's - I guess she'e buying the next box.
I should have told her they tasted like all the other protein bars.

bump this for a great product I think they are so good I am trying to get my gym to order some...too bad I cant eat the damn things now!!!! Damn this cutting...awesome service from real deal also

Back