tv shows about fat people.

yeah just go to well anywhere-mall, restaurant, shopping market-anywhere public...

there are fat people after fat people everywhere you go

Too much sugar and empty calories !
Too much fast food !
Too much tv,internet and video gaming !

Not enough essential nutrients !
Not enough home cooked meals well at least not up north !
Not enough physical activities ( by choice ) esp. for the kids !

Ignorance is bliss and unfortunately fat people are here to stay !

You have a good point..Where I work I see what your saying all the time. It lot has to do with their socio economic status rather than their race though from what I see...cheap food is bad for you, simple as that. But yeah, there defiantly is a "cultural" element there too for sure...Some of these kids eat mac and cheese and gallons of koolaid every single day.

Not totally buying that goody. Here in Texas we have the lone star card. Its the food stamp program. Now if you ain't got kids you don't get dick. But if you do...and most on the program have more than a couple....then you get like hundreds every month for food. Considering you cant buy toiletries and such....that a fuckload of food. But they still buy shitty food. The cheapest quality non cook or microwavable junk.

I know some people need it. But as I stand in line to pay my $200 grocery bill outta my pocket....I can't help but wonder how much I just paid on each bill of the people on front of me. Cause 2 outta 3 people in the store pay with that card.

Not totally buying that goody. Here in Texas we have the lone star card. Its the food stamp program. Now if you ain't got kids you don't get dick. But if you do...and most on the program have more than a couple....then you get like hundreds every month for food. Considering you cant buy toiletries and such....that a fuckload of food. But they still buy shitty food. The cheapest quality non cook or microwavable junk.

I know some people need it. But as I stand in line to pay my $200 grocery bill outta my pocket....I can't help but wonder how much I just paid on each bill of the people on front of me. Cause 2 outta 3 people in the store pay with that card.

Absolutly right man...thats where the "cultural" differences in eating come into play...Also the lower the socio-economic status..generally the lower the level of education..as said before it boils down to ignorance and laziness...

Absolutly right man...thats where the "cultural" differences in eating come into play...Also the lower the socio-economic status..generally the lower the level of education..as said before it boils down to ignorance and laziness...[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

yeah and you notice how america has the highest rate and everyone, grossly overweight, claims to have a thyroid gland problem or they are "stress eating" and it's never their fault. But no other country has this problem?

They don't have thyroids over seas? They don't have stress overseas?

And they most certainly don't have stupid ass shows about fat fucks over seas.

This is no shit, once me and my girlfriend went out to grab a bite to eat and after we were seated some very overweight slobs were seated at the table next to us. The fat fuckers looked at us and started laughing...no shit! Because we were in shape they thought it was funny. I had a few drinks in me and started speaking loudly, "WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO BE SO FAT!"
"THERE IS TOO MUCH FAT ON MY STEAK!!!"

My girlfriend told me to knock it off-"NO! I'm sick of being someones amusement that's too stupid to figure out-PUT THE FUCKING FORK DOWN!"

sorry guys ya got me started

I've had this happen to me and my girl twice in the same night! We don't go out, but it was my birthday so we went to this really nice Brazilian steakhouse. People looked at us like we were circus freaks and openly made jokes. I kept my mouth shut. Then we went to a club for a bit just to get out and spend time together. It was Spring Break and full of fat college kids. We were the topic of conversation the entire night with our bottles of water.
It amazes me. Who is going to look at me or even more so my gorgeous girl and anything bad to say. It was funny when I had to pee though. The crowds parted like the Red Sea.

Back