Twice a week training

The Dude

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I've been doing this for a while now. Probably since around the time I recovered from pneumonia. Not only am I stronger, but I'm continuously gaining weight and I'm just as lean. It's like 2 1/2 weeks in between sessions for a muscle group and I feel great. I've also been doing 20 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning 3 times a week. I'm about to bump it up to 25 minutes. Does anyone train this infrequently or tried it?

I will go sometimes like that, but most of the time I train one body part a week. I do go over a week before training the same bodypart though and I like it that way. Like I may train chest on Monday on one week then Wednesday that next week and I feel great although my mind plays tricks on me and makes me believe I'm being a pussy for doing it that way

I've been doing this for a while now. Probably since around the time I recovered from pneumonia. Not only am I stronger, but I'm continuously gaining weight and I'm just as lean. It's like 2 1/2 weeks in between sessions for a muscle group and I feel great. I've also been doing 20 minutes of cardio first thing in the morning 3 times a week. I'm about to bump it up to 25 minutes. Does anyone train this infrequently or tried it?

ive trained infrequently like that before, usualy after hitting it super hard for many months, and yes my body responded well to the infrequent training and the rest helped a lot

Back