Disputed Claim UGFreak.to testosterone no good?

Buiaowel

So I got no evidence of this so I don’t want to jump to conclusions just wanted to throw it out there.
I’ve been using testosterone from ugfreak and I’m just not feeling the changes yet. I’ve done testosterone before and I know that it usually hits me like a ton of bricks and my libido goes crazy my strength goes up and I get very aggressive on it. I’m using 500 milligrams a week and I’m three weeks into this and I’m just not seeing much yet just very mild changes.
Do you think that it might be under dosed or bunk?

So I got no evidence of this so I don’t want to jump to conclusions just wanted to throw it out there.
I’ve been using testosterone from ugfreak and I’m just not feeling the changes yet. I’ve done testosterone before and I know that it usually hits me like a ton of bricks and my libido goes crazy my strength goes up and I get very aggressive on it. I’m using 500 milligrams a week and I’m three weeks into this and I’m just not seeing much yet just very mild changes.
Do you think that it might be under dosed or bunk?
I dont think you have any evidence here, how about actual gear pictures?
sounds like you're just attacking ugfreak for now reason, we dont trust this review, its in dispute

three weeks isn't long enough to judge any type of steroid
also ugfreak has certificates of analysis on the products so we know they're legitimate and we have Anonymous blood work that has been done

I've personally use ParaPharma from UGFreak and it worked just fine.

What you might also be is used to that dose. Up it 100-200mg

Back