Ugl and Safety

Then it's easy get sterile 100ml vials and use whatman or nylon by nylgene of millipore
Get all sterile equipment for yourself it's easy this way

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
I agree with mm the first time I tried to make a batch of 100 ml of test for myself I tried the 60 ml syringe and a caulk gun and even with the caulk gun it takes forever so I spent$13 on a nylon Nalgene rapid flow bottle top filter and $10 on a high back glass media bottle to attach it to because you cannot use the plastic receiver it comes with. Then I went to Harbor Freight and bought a brake bleeder hand pump for $15. Also the second time they made the 100mm I used MCT oil and not gso which made it filter a lot faster I also put it into the filter 25 ml at a time at 110 degrees took the vacuum pressure all the way up to 15 psi and was able to filter all 100 ml in a little less than 10 minutes that was enough to last me and my body about 2 years I told him next time he's got to do it.lol. the only hard part was like mmm said which was filling the sterile vials however I used a 10 mL syringe for that just because is easier to squeeze. Bottom line though it is definitely not as easy as everyone thinks it is if it was there would be no ugl's which I still buy My Cycles from because making it is just too much of a pain in the ass and time-consuming...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I agree with mm the first time I tried to make a batch of 100 ml of test for myself I tried the 60 ml syringe and a caulk gun and even with the caulk gun it takes forever so I spent$13 on a nylon Nalgene rapid flow bottle top filter and $10 on a high back glass media bottle to attach it to because you cannot use the plastic receiver it comes with. Then I went to Harbor Freight and bought a brake bleeder hand pump for $15. Also the second time they made the 100mm I used MCT oil and not gso which made it filter a lot faster I also put it into the filter 25 ml at a time at 110 degrees took the vacuum pressure all the way up to 15 psi and was able to filter all 100 ml in a little less than 10 minutes that was enough to last me and my body about 2 years I told him next time he's got to do it.lol. the only hard part was like mmm said which was filling the sterile vials however I used a 10 mL syringe for that just because is easier to squeeze. Bottom line though it is definitely not as easy as everyone thinks it is if it was there would be no ugl's which I still buy My Cycles from because making it is just too much of a pain in the ass and time-consuming...

When i did some of it myself years ago I knew a guy in chemical engineering I set up mechanical stuff and he used he knowledge. There are guys on here that have trouble with vial sterilization.
I must have gotten lucky but I think it was dial anti bacterial soap used.
I also just found out that certain vials get residue more than others.

A guy I know on here it makes a lot of stuff for him and his family told me that Chlorhydroxyzine was the worst thing yet ever heard of. Another weird thing is I have never heard or seen of that problem from anybody in the past twelve or thirteen years that I've been in this sport. You know what they say if it's not broke don't fix it..

Copied from another board.
Sterilization of vials and stoppers:

1. Clean your vials
a. Wash with soap and distilled water, rinsing with distilled water
b. Rinse a second time with an alcohol of your choosing. I prefer to use isopropyl. Acetone is also acceptable
2. Dry and Heat your vials.
a. Place them upside down on a baking sheet that has been properly wiped with an antiseptic.*
b. Preheat oven to 350*. Place vials in oven and let set for about 30mins, allow the vials to cool to room temp and then repeat the process.
3. Soak stoppers in a hydrogen peroxide solution for a minimum of 10 mins.

All other items you use that should be sterilized come from the factory sterilized; syringes, needles, and filters.

Shopping list for making injectable items:

1. 1-2 gallons of distilled water.*
2. Anti-bacterial dish soap
3. Acetone or isopropyl alcohol >90% purity and hydrogen peroxide
4. Benzyl benzoate
5. Benzyl alcohol
6. USP or food grade oil of your choice
7. 3ml syringes, 10ml syringes, 20-60ml syringes
8. 18g and*3cc Syringe with 25-Guage x 1 1/2"
9.*20 ml Clear Sealed Sterile Glass Vial*or unsealed vials
10. If you use unsealed vials you'll need stoppers and caps
11.*Whatman Syringe Filter*and*Coffee Filters
12. Your hormone of choice.
13. Beakers for mixing solutions

Copied from another board.
Sterilization of vials and stoppers:

1. Clean your vials
a. Wash with soap and distilled water, rinsing with distilled water
b. Rinse a second time with an alcohol of your choosing. I prefer to use isopropyl. Acetone is also acceptable
2. Dry and Heat your vials.
a. Place them upside down on a baking sheet that has been properly wiped with an antiseptic.*
b. Preheat oven to 350*. Place vials in oven and let set for about 30mins, allow the vials to cool to room temp and then repeat the process.
3. Soak stoppers in a hydrogen peroxide solution for a minimum of 10 mins.

All other items you use that should be sterilized come from the factory sterilized; syringes, needles, and filters.

Shopping list for making injectable items:

1. 1-2 gallons of distilled water.*
2. Anti-bacterial dish soap
3. Acetone or isopropyl alcohol >90% purity and hydrogen peroxide
4. Benzyl benzoate
5. Benzyl alcohol
6. USP or food grade oil of your choice
7. 3ml syringes, 10ml syringes, 20-60ml syringes
8. 18g and*3cc Syringe with 25-Guage x 1 1/2"
9.*20 ml Clear Sealed Sterile Glass Vial*or unsealed vials
10. If you use unsealed vials you'll need stoppers and caps
11.*Whatman Syringe Filter*and*Coffee Filters
12. Your hormone of choice.
13. Beakers for mixing solutions

This is what I used years ago. I did use anticeptic but as above. Could rember what or where. But u always double check

This is what I used years ago. I did use anticeptic but as above. Could rember what or where. But u always double check

Hey brother I'm not arguing with you I mean you know better than me. Not only been doing this for a year-and-a-half the whole working out thing that is I'm getting ready to start my second cycle in a few months..

Hey brother I'm not arguing with you I mean you know better than me. Not only been doing this for a year-and-a-half the whole working out thing that is I'm getting ready to start my second cycle in a few months..

I know brother. I just remembered it being somewhere and I figured it out. U been working out much longer than that bro,
I never made gear much i was successful a few times with sterile vials and to be honest I steriled old vials to split gear with my brother. We used to get 50ml jugs even some 100 ml ones back in day.
I just washed with alcohol. It was for Me!

U know what one time I did sterilize some and I kept getting residue so I sprayed them with starting fluid which doesn't leave a residue then I risned with alcohol and baked in toaster oven. Lol!
It worked nothing happened to me but I wouldn't suggest it.

Bro u know my post always say u even when I mean I. My finger hits wrong letter on side.

Is this the gear from bigmills that he sold to a member? If so he can't brew worth dick and he he will be labeled as a scammer for sending that garbage out. Why send this out ?

Last edited:
Is this the gear from bigmills that he sold to a member? If so he can't brew worth dick and he he will be labeled as a scammer for sending that garbage out. Why send this out ?
Slow your roll brother you just came on this board and only have 20 posts. First thing first bigMillz is not a source and does not sell gear. So just keep Source checking,and see what you can come up with but if you don't know how boards work you shouldn't go state on verified statements like that..

Slow your roll brother you just came on this board and only have 20 posts. First thing first bigMillz is not a source and does not sell gear. So just keep Source checking,and see what you can come up with but if you don't know how boards work you shouldn't go state on verified statements like that..

Dude I've been around forever and I'm sure as hell not source checking lol. I'm actually surprised if he actually did do that. So tell me why he/u is being called out at a board and banned for sending those shitty vials to someone?

I haven't been called out for sending anybody shity vials I don't send vials to no one so right there you're wrong. I also don't know what you mean by you're actually surprised if he did do that I don't know what that means?

I haven't been called out for sending anybody shity vials I don't send vials to no one so right there you're wrong. I also don't know what you mean by you're actually surprised if he did do that I don't know what that means?

I said I was surprised cuz the times I've seen him at various places he seemed ok. And it's at NOG where I'm getting the info

And I guess that Tapatalk is messed up? As far as screen names?

Who's he not sure who you're talking about?

Ok Tapatalk tells you what boards your on and if you have a different screen name at those boards so I guess Tapatalk has got you and bigmills as the same person who is the one who is being called a scammer at NOG

No you're right I'm bigmills,and that's good to know it's too bad that it doesn't tell you the whole story.

No you're right I'm bigmills,and that's good to know it's too bad that it doesn't tell you the whole story.

Ok then you need to go tell your side of the story man. If you are saying it's not true then go explain your story.

Back