Uncle Z apprantly busted! I have order pending

Call me old school but I'd rather deal with some shady moron that thinks steroids are steroids face to face. That way if my shits bunk I know who's ass to whip.

Are you serious?

Yeah it was weird.. Two brother in crime lived across from each other , which I found out "after" the front door demolition took place, I get an email saying from some person..Which I discover is the brother across the street, asking to go and retrieve some donation I sent to the brother that got the door demo. I Thot it was some bs but I did a check and saw my money wasn't picked up and shoulda been.. Well I trip out..say fuck outloud a few times , the agent is closed so first thing in the morning I go to agent to retrieve my donation and agent says There is a note from receiver.. This is what it said.. To retrieve your money please go to the local police station with this phone number and file a report..Well I didn't use my name first of all and so I called said number and it went to Michigan state patrol.. Lol..I said wrong number bro and hung up quick... Emailed the brother and asked Wth? Was told what happened and I changed my email asap.. Lol..5 yr ago ..

Back