UNIT CONVERSIONS---help!

YAMAHA12

MGS to ML conversions-

Can someone please help me out with the following conversions:

Let me rephrase the question--

If i am gonna do 50 mgs of Test prop ed, how much would i draw up into a 3cc syringe?

if i am gonna do 400 mg/wk of Eq, how much do i draw into a 3cc syringe?

100 IU to syringe CC's

100 mgs to syringe cc's

thansk alot bros

Last edited:
Bro you need to tell us how many mg/ml your gear is...

so if your prop was 100mg/ml you would need 1/2 ml or cc to shoot 50mg

if your EQ was 200mg/ml you would need 2ml or cc to make a 400mg shot.

slin pins are 100iu = 1ml/cc ml cc is the same on the 3cc pin I just call everything ml there are 2 types of slin pin I have seen one is 1/2cc which goes to 50iu and the other is a 1cc pin which goes up to 100iu

hope your doing your homework with post cycle therapy and anti estrogens just seems like your still learning dont rush into anything until you do your research

Thanks man--

yeah
my prop is 100mg/ml
my eq is 200mg/ml

Yeah ive done my homework on pct--

i just could not find the conversions i was looking for, i guess i was a little confused

well for hcg it might be different... my amp of HCG makes 5000iu and if I add 1 ml of diluent every 1iu on the slin pin = 500iu of HCG... if I added 1/2ml of water to my 5000iu amp of HCG 1iu = 1000iu of HCG... the graduations on the pin are not necissarily representative or the actual amount of hcg you are getting but you can figure them out based on 1ml of liquid = 100iu... just divide the amount of HCG made by the bottle of powder by the iu of water you add and you have the actual amount of HCG
so 5000iu of HCG divided by 1ml water(100iu) = 500iu of hcg per 10iu on the slin pin got it LOL :)

Last edited:
Back