updated NukNuk back pics...

very nice...alot more width than last year...looks bigger than 255lbs

Nuk, were these pictures takin before or after u drank that redbull?

thanks for all the comments. I really want to look way better this year, so I feel like I havent been wasting my time.

Ive noticed that my arms are now lacking due to everything else in my upper body growing. I havent been pounding out my arms that much, so now I see that I need to get back to them hard and heavy.

Ive noticed that my arms are now lacking due to everything else in my upper body growing. I havent been pounding out my arms that much, so now I see that I need to get back to them hard and heavy.

I dont know about that...your arms look pretty damn big in that back bi shot...dont train them for about a month, so I can catch up with ya...LOL :laugh:

I dont know about that...your arms look pretty damn big in that back bi shot...dont train them for about a month, so I can catch up with ya...LOL :laugh:

let me have an inch from your calves, and you got a deal. lol

Just some pics I took today. Will do more sunday and a video aswell.

the 3rd pic is unreal to me brutha! Its great to be able to actualy watch you grown over the years here!

Also did i miss the video or havent u done a video yet?

I'm not impressed. I can still see part of the gym beyond you. Next time I expect to see a full lat eclipse.

Back