updated NukNuk back pics...

Nuk, what have you done to increase your thickness?

I think the main thing is the training I have put my back through lately. I work back twice a week, and do an average of 20-25 sets each time. One day is focused on upper back and traps, and the other day is focused on mid and lower lats. Also, form was key in every set.

I think the main thing is the training I have put my back through lately. I work back twice a week, and do an average of 20-25 sets each time. One day is focused on upper back and traps, and the other day is focused on mid and lower lats. Also, form was key in every set.

It definitely shows, your back is thick as hell

I recently have learned how leaning more forward is imperative for most back exercises, I tried the lat shrugs again today, I cant help but feel like im doin it wrong due to the small range of motion that is required

Back