uploaded a whole album of pics, hope they work

Oliya Michaela,How did you get on here?
And since your home when you gonna come train with me.
Ps.I'm the love of your life??? Your #1 animal.LOL

jamie eason is super nice to me....well at least until i wake up and realized she's not really in my bed

They work for me very beautiful indeed, my favorite is with the trophy and scarfing down a hot dog its great. Looking great keep up the good work.

HAHAHA! That fucking avatar is great! It's probably what presser looked like last week! God I hate that teblow.
And Fuck Texas too! I'm all about seeing the longhorns go down to bama;)

Oh the pics aren't too bad either. Would be cool to see more comp or posing pics to see what your really working with. These look like portfolio pics your submiting to maxim. Kind of going along with that whole argument against bikini comp.

Well, there had to be at least one dissenting voice now, why not it me!?

the dude...no.. not a figure competitor.. a bikini competitor...but starting to realize i'm a little too ripped for bikini... even tho i did place 1st in every show i've done, but i dont think i am what they are looking for in bikini, and i refuse to get rid of my muscle definition and soften up just to fit the division.. instead i'd rather compete in the division where i dont have to change anything about myself...

as far as the "a little more muscle" yes.. i know ...I ve been a string bean my whole life.. so for me to GAIN muscle is a miracle.. even tho I have been training like a freak at the gym, and eating a lot...but we shall see what happens..

i'm competing at the arnold, in amateur bikini.. have seen a bunch of girls i will be competing against and i deff. need to put some mass on in my legs for this one...which i wouldnt mind doing anyway...after arnold doing the wbff world championships in canada which is all the way in september.. so it gives me plenty of time to work on my body even more and then we will see.. i might switch to figure if I put on enough size where i wont look like a stick when i start dieting lol

but thank you all for kind words and compliments, very sweet!

I agree. You are right in the middle. Do you know Melissa Berry? She does / did a lot of bekini shows... mostly Hawaiin Tropic stuff. She did very well. You are very realistic as far as what you need to do, so I would just choose one. You have the potential to do very well in both. Soften up for Bikini and gain in you legs arms and shoulders for figure. Obviously posing is different too as would your suit selection. Good Luck.

presser! hahaha.. yes i know and love him! I spend countless hours bullshitting with him at the cage at every arnold classic lol.. he's the coolest ANIMAL FREAK i know hahaha

and as far as the "portfolio" pics go... those aren't for maxim.. and they aren't portfolio pics.. those were taken by my photographer the day of my competition between prejudging and the finals, which is the same EXACT THING as competition pics, except i'm not ON THE STAGE...

but its cool.. there's always one dude who loves to pee on people's rainbow :).. its all goooood! it is what it is, cant be liked by all lol...

AL, I LOVE YA, U CRACKER!

Meh brunettes are where its at so +1 over shit whats her name im too lazy to scroll up. You have too good of definition to gain the fat needed for bikini stick to your guns, thats right Nair GET YOUR GUNS UP!

and as far as the "portfolio" pics go... those aren't for maxim.. and they aren't portfolio pics.. those were taken by my photographer the day of my competition between prejudging and the finals, which is the same EXACT THING as competition pics, except i'm not ON THE STAGE...

but its cool.. there's always one dude who loves to pee on people's rainbow :).. its all goooood! it is what it is, cant be liked by all lol...

It’s not about "peeing on people's rainbow." It’s simply a matter of honest critique and personal value judgment. That’s what you were looking for right? Or were you simply looking for male attention? If you wanted something else, you should have asked people to post ONLY if they’re in awe of you. I am not. Half the pics are provocative and look similar to something one would see in maxim. You can't refute that. The fact that you took them after a comp, before a comp, during or while thinking about a comp is 100% irrelevant. They are what they are. But even more important is I didn’t judge you for that; I simply stated that I would have liked to see more comp pictures. I think that if you want to advance the perception of the bikini class, you should keep sexually provocative pictures out of it. But of course, that’s just one man’s opinion.

P.S. Pics of you in whatever those getups were are vary far from being the same thing as comp pics.

nope, on here simply to keep in touch with friends, especially AL, now that I know he's on here!, not for male attention...this isn't high school.

but thanks for your opinion.. everyone has their own, i guess that's why we're all different eh :)

and as far as provocative pictures go, I am wearing much more in those pics that I was at the show on the stage...
but anyway, to each its own right :)

nope, on here simply to keep in touch with friends, especially AL, now that I know he's on here!, not for male attention...this isn't high school.

but thanks for your opinion.. everyone has their own, i guess that's why we're all different eh :)

and as far as provocative pictures go, I am wearing much more in those pics that I was at the show on the stage...
but anyway, to each its own right :)

lol, shes right! lol,

presser! hahaha.. yes i know and love him! I spend countless hours bullshitting with him at the cage at every arnold classic lol.. he's the coolest ANIMAL FREAK i know hahaha

AL, I LOVE YA, U CRACKER!

animal freak lol, thatt might just stick now,lol,

Back