USE coupon Code "Chris250" or FITSARAH" for 5% discount, for all P.N. order's

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Hey guys just so you know, you can get a 5% discount if you use the coupon code "Chris250" or my wife's code "FITSARAH" both will work after midnight tonight...01-24-2011

Im glad you guys are enjoying the whey isolate, im sure we will have some other sample's when the new flavors come out, or even some new products...I know Mike is working on a new Creatine formula (pre workout) and also a new weight gainer...so look for those in the future...

thanks Chris250

bump, oh who am i kidding i just keep coming back to this thread to look at chris's wifes tits!

bump, oh who am i kidding i just keep coming back to this thread to look at chris's wifes tits!

LOL, that's just wrong man!
Hey seriously though, anyone know how long the shipping to the east coast is from PN? I want to try some stuff out. and know that there is a discount code I'm even more tempted.

Hey seriously though, anyone know how long the shipping to the east coast is from PN? I want to try some stuff out. and know that there is a discount code I'm even more tempted.

not sure bro, u should make a new thread in this forum asking, as im sure other members want to know as well plus they will likely see ur new thread and answer it faster as opposed to seeing it in this thread

hey bro if you order from us and you live within about 300 miles of PA, its a 1 day turnaround from the day fedex picks it up...if you live in midwest its, 2...southwest 3, west coast and northwest 4...florida 2-3, atlanta area 2

and we dont hike up our shipping costs.

Back