*Valkyrie* *Huge LOTTERY give away* Pick as many times as you like!

Let's go with KY numbers for 12/10/15
Winning numbers are 7-3-3
This is for a random prize.
It'll be tonight before I have the time to see who won this random prize. If you're the winner be thinking about what Valkyrie oil you would like to try.
I think I got the closest 738
Next pick 293

Haha excellent! I tell you what the free Trend and Ephedrine I won are amazing. Iv'e never sweat so much working out in my life. Not to mention my bench just climbed from 315 for 4 to 315 for 8 in a matter of a month granted I'm running Test Deca and (Anadrol up to yesterday) as well but my strength shot up almost immediately from the Trends Base and Ephedrine combo

- - - Updated - - -

Who doesn't love free gear?!!! This site is amazing no other site I have come across runs so many legit lotteries!

Haha excellent! I tell you what the free Trend and Ephedrine I won are amazing. Iv'e never sweat so much working out in my life. Not to mention my bench just climbed from 315 for 4 to 315 for 8 in a matter of a month granted I'm running Test Deca and (Anadrol up to yesterday) as well but my strength shot up almost immediately from the Trends Base and Ephedrine combo
Yeah I am jumping back on in mid January its gonna be a doozy,lot
Tren makes me sweat like pig.haaaaa

Back