vets - high dose test, tren , anti e's and sex drive?

bigblondeguy

guys

right now im doing very heavy cycle ( u may recall i have 12 months off, training twice a day 6 days a week at the moment)

cycle.

200mg cyp
100mg prop
100mg tren
1mg adex
500mg dostinex (twice a week only)

daily.

im having libido issues... ?

u think its the tren ? or is my estrogen probs too low from the adex?

thoughts ?

thanks in advance

guys

right now im doing very heavy cycle ( u may recall i have 12 months off, training twice a day 6 days a week at the moment)

cycle.

200mg cyp
100mg prop
100mg tren
1mg adex
500mg dostinex (twice a week only)

daily.

im having libido issues... ?

u think its the tren ? or is my estrogen probs too low from the adex?

thoughts ?

thanks in advance

i personaly would think it's the tren bro! Tren kills labido big time in alot of guys

Like Presser, I'd say the Tren is killing you because it's quite common especially if you're taking that list once a day

hmmm i think u guys are right ... which is a shame, i was about to switch from tren ace, to tren e.

anyone have experience with 1-test cyp , i hear it similar to tren and could be a good substitute ?

I've never used cyp, just prop and enan for me. I may have to try it and see if I get the same results though, Tren gave me really bad acne the last time I ran it, but it cleared up afterwards so it wasn't too bad

hmmm i think u guys are right ... which is a shame, i was about to switch from tren ace, to tren e.

anyone have experience with 1-test cyp , i hear it similar to tren and could be a good substitute ?

from my experience with tren:

700mg/wk is a shitload! and acetate no less. Way too many sides and gains are no better than at half that dose.

Tren enanthate has fewer sides...but you still cant go much higher than 400-500mg/wk (even less for some)

I'd say at least lower the tren to 100mg EOD and try that. Also, it COULD be the super high test. Some guys I've heard actually lose sex drive if the test is too high. Just a thought.

i used to use 700mgs of tren. Id start feeling like shit after about week 8. I've started cutting it back to 400mgs per week if i want more than 8 weeks out of my cycle.

from my experience with tren:

700mg/wk is a shitload! and acetate no less. Way too many sides and gains are no better than at half that dose.

Tren enanthate has fewer sides...but you still cant go much higher than 400-500mg/wk (even less for some)

I'd say at least lower the tren to 100mg EOD and try that. Also, it COULD be the super high test. Some guys I've heard actually lose sex drive if the test is too high. Just a thought.

yeh i have had heard the super high test killing sex drive thing ... but i thought that would be the last thing on the list of things it could be...

i think as u say lower the dose of tren, since im doing daily shots ill just drop back to a half ml of tren ace and see if theres an improvement.

back the tren down to 50mg ED (since you want to use it ED) tren ace is very powerful...honeslty bro, you should still have great muscle building effects at 350mg per week...also since your using over 2 grams of test, 1mg of a dex is possiably not enough...maybe going with letrozole is a better...as its a stronger anti E...

Back