Vitargo S2, Insulin Spike and BCAA Absorbtion

Elcsum

Hi Guys... I've been using a BCAA and Vitargo for a couple of weeks now, but not sure if it's a waste of coin or not. I'm taking so much other stuff it's hard to know what's doing what, but I figured, to make the most of all the peps I'm taking (Mod-GRF, Ipam, TB-500, IGF1-LR3, LGD) I should try and get as many nutirents into my muscles as possible. Question...

Does vitargo really spike insulin enough to help the body absorb the BCAAs I'm mixing in with it, along with L-Glutamine and L-Carnitine??

Look forward to reading your words

Elc

well the bcaa are essential, but I'm not familiar with the Vitargo.

Vitargo is a fast-acting carb, that spikes insulin... ya mix it with BCAAs. The theory is that the natural insulin spike helps the absorbtion of the BCAAs. However, my question is whether a natural insulin spike can be high enough to effectively assist in the absorbtion on the BCAAs?

Vitargo or literally any processed carb will give you more than enough insulin to help your body absorb bcaa's. So yes, you are waisting money.

Vitargo is really expensive too! I like a carb drink, Carbion is pretty good and cheap. Just a scoop preworkout and MC IGF and that's it. I'm done with supplement companies.

Vitargo is really expensive too! I like a carb drink, Carbion is pretty good and cheap. Just a scoop preworkout and MC IGF and that's it. I'm done with supplement companies.

LOL@ MC IGF. Always a plug on this forum. I live in Australia and my IGF is manufactured by a legal/legit compounding pharmacy two suburbs away... when I order using a script from my doctor, my 99% pure gear is delivered the next day. LOL. I'm looking for advice on natty insulin spiking, not an adver-mercial about MC IFG.

LATERS

EDIT: some type-os

Last edited:
Agreed! aminos are a must! I personally favour vitago as it sits better than dextrose with me...if you have enough carbs from food pre and post workout meal you wont need to use too much at all - less than 1 scoop per workout (as its pretty pricey)

Back