Weekend sale!!!!!! Buy 3 Get 1 FREE!!!

Cyber-Suppz

cyber-suppz
Ok starting today running through Sunday night at midnight I will offer anyone who purchases the Buy 3 for $109 special an extra bottle of their choice. This is a great time to pick up some Aqua Burn and Cyto Burn to get beach ready!!! Mix and match however you like.

Just simply list the 4 products you want in the comments section.

oh dang I just did a big dollar order yesterday... crap... retract press retract... I want more free shit!

Ok starting today running through Sunday night at midnight I will offer anyone who purchases the Buy 3 for $109 special an extra bottle of their choice. This is a great time to pick up some Aqua Burn and Cyto Burn to get beach ready!!! Mix and match however you like.

Just simply list the 4 products you want in the comments section.

Damn it! I missed this thread. Anyway I can still get in on this?

Thanks!

Just did lol thnx for the reminder :)

no problem, hell i would have thought he seen your post 2 DAYS AGO and would have been proactive about it and contacted you about this! I know thats what i would have done, but hey not everyone can be such a go-getter i suppose!

Yeah Press I'd say no one handles their business like you that I have had contact with. Fast response, great communication, great customer service in general and a man of his word... I would nominate you for employee of the month lol

Ok since Presser has made it very clear that I've dropped the ball here, I will honor this sale through this weekend for anyone else who happened to have missed it. Everyone except Presser anyway

Lol it's a win win except for me lol and I've honestly never heard a bad word about how you handle your biz bro! Just for the record it was a joke ok more like a jab lol but still a top flight company here guys!!

No harm, no foul. It is all taken in stride, I know your dry sense of humor by now. I have heard your jokes are in line with the stock market and right now it is down!!

Btw, thanks again bro, for extending the sale. I appreciate it! Can't wait to use it for front loading.

So I remember reading I can combine M1T with Cyto-burn (which is like t3) for solid gains. Or was it aqua burn, or both!?
Let me know, i love mixing stuff, always looking for synergy lol

I've had plenty of people use the aqua and cyto burn combo to shed fat while using m1t to boost test levels and gain some size in the process

Back