Weekend......

SEXYMAMA said:
sweeeeeet.... PUDGY sounds like a plan..... I have a RAIN CHECK for the Dreamcatcher and ummmmm lets see what else is out.... lol ;)

IMO don't waste your money on Dreamcatcher!

Shit..... really.... that sucks girl :(

Dreamcatcher is not good???? I love scary movies... I have a FREE rental on that movie so no money out.... still NO?

SEXYMAMA said:
Dreamcatcher is not good???? I love scary movies... I have a FREE rental on that movie so no money out.... still NO?

I say No, I was treated to the movie when it came out and I felt sorry for the person who paid.

I have my kids this weekend tonight we went to the mall tomorow we are going to the park and then we are heading over to WeirdAl's house for a cook out sundaywe are heading to the flea market to see the baby animals thats about it !

shiko24

fleamarket's closed for the fair
WeirdAl, could we get an idea of time, also wine selection, for me and the wife, so ask her thanks
mall to get some stuff
no work on monday. no kids either
nursing my ulcer with wine and tortilla chips with hot sauce!
Dreamcatcher- i consider myself a critic of stephen King as well as a fan. the movie does no justice to the book but if you read the book, the movie is ok on it's own
but if you're illiterate like so many i work with you'll only go see the movie
also, it's hard to take the interpretation of one mans imagination and put it into screen form so that everyone is happy
anyway enough ranting.
i'm going to read my book as well. and drink herbal tea
madagascar vanilla red--smells like cake batter!

Hmmmm....yeah- Dreamcatcher sucked.... I only got it cause it was FREE.... yall were right :(

Shiko- what a great daddy ;) have fun

I am doing nothing....still nursing my new boobs...damn these things! I will be bored eat sleep and watch tv.....hell I cant even have sex grrrrrrrrr maybe I will have sex w/mary palmer or fistina....hell I may have to get them drunk though! AL and SHiko you are both bitches for not inviting RAD and I!!!

Back