Welcome to Our Shop! 📢 20% Off + More Discounts

Bros you got some nerve coming on here after you ripped off so many members on our forums
There are a lot of the comments stating the same thing. So I would reply to this one. I honestly have no idea what are you talking about guys, We never posted to this forum before. We have no business in someone else bad work or fake gear.

As mentioned before every product can be verified through the manufacturer website, our domain can be verified also.

We are open to blind testing and also can ship some product for free to high rep forum users

There are a lot of the comments stating the same thing. So I would reply to this one. I honestly have no idea what are you talking about guys, We never posted to this forum before. We have no business in someone else bad work or fake gear.

As mentioned before every product can be verified through the manufacturer website, our domain can be verified also.

We are open to blind testing and also can ship some product for free to high rep forum users
@HilmaBiocareCo welcome to the MC family but you are not approved or verified.

You should have approached our admin @ApolloGreek to get approved first.

Thats why you not getting any love.

You can click the link and check yourself

Task number: #40583
Code: 4VB3QV5SSME3
Without customer real TDs and LOGs and feedback, you can just send 1 batch and rest is bunk, you can see why we are suspicious of this right?

@HilmaBiocareCo welcome to the MC family but you are not approved or verified.

You should have approached our admin @ApolloGreek to get approved first.

Thats why you not getting any love.

Without customer real TDs and LOGs and feedback, you can just send 1 batch and rest is bunk, you can see why we are suspicious of this right?

Thank you for information, I really appreciate it.

You are right, I totally understand. Physically it's possible, but Hilma Biocare is on the market for many years and laboratory results are frequent enough. I would not point a finger to someone, but not much manufacturers send all of their batches to test with 3rd party labs.

Many well known shops are selling Hilma Biocare products, I believe this means something

Back