What compound do you want available?

There is a UK Lab that produces a product called IB 102
IB 102 Contains:
50mg test base,
25mg var,
25mg oxy,
1mg mtren
and 1mg milberone

Supposed to be a really crazy preworkout and im yet to try it. Maybe something like this would be something you could add to your list.

Also Mr6Fingers. Ive just seen your list. Very nice and extensive list.

If you dont mind me asking how do you get some of your products to hold without the use of EO. I hate Guiacol but would think EO is needed to hold products like:
6-Mix Injection A 250-
Testosterone Propionate 30mg/ml,
Drostanolone Propionate 100mg/ml,
Trenbolone Acetate 120mg/ml

Is this blend stated above painless when using?

I think you would be a great reference to painless recipes.

I doubt theres a huge demand for it but there are some folks, myself included that have been searching high and low for mibolerone and cannot find it. This stuff is awesome but very rare these days.

Mibolerone is on my list.

Agreed. That would be great to see on the list!

As stated above, I manufacture and sell Mibolerone aka Cheque Drops.
I am also planning two blends in finished injects, one that contains Fluoxymesterone and another that contains Mibolerone.

If you dont mind me asking how do you get some of your products to hold without the use of EO. I hate Guiacol but would think EO is needed to hold products like:
6-Mix Injection A 250-

I get it to hold with excipient we are using. It is Triglyceride based. A non commercially released product, but I was able to obtain synthesis steps via/patent office.
Thus far, it has worked wonders with most everything except methylated compounds. I can hold Tren A at 220mg/ml and still draw from vial and inject using slin pin. I can also hold a 250mg/Trenbolone E and 250mg/Drostanolone E which will go thru a slin pin just fine as well.
However, Winstrol is a stubborn little bitch and will not cooperate with new excipient at all. Methandrostenolone is will, but I have not pushed 100mg/ml, which is what we are planning to release. Methylstenbolone inject will likely not cooperate either, but this is merely speculation. We won't be compounding those for another day or two.

Dihydroboldenone cypionate (1-Test cyp)

We sold our last 100g about 6 months ago. The thing is, I always have people asking for this, but then we synthesize it, a few guys buy it, realize it is very painful to shoot, so it sits there. I have one client here in China that I make it for, so whenever he orders next, I will synthesize some extra, bt it isn't economically feasible to do for a couple 100g orders. I have a 10kg MOQ on that one.
Experience has taught me it has a cult following, but that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

6-Mix Injection A 250-

I apologize for not having answered all of your question: I find it completely painless. I found 220mg/ml Tren A completely painless. And I found 250mg/ml Tren A and 250mg/ml Drost E completely painless.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a UK Lab that produces a product called IB 102
IB 102 Contains:
50mg test base,
25mg var,
25mg oxy,
1mg mtren
and 1mg milberone

Supposed to be a really crazy preworkout and im yet to try it. Maybe something like this would be something you could add to your list.

Hmm, my friend at Med-Tech Solutions has a very similar product, but his Mibolerone is dosed at 100mcg/ml. 1mg/ml would be extremely unmanageable on your liver, I would think.
And we have a Methyltrienolone injection 1mg/ml.

Do you know who synthesized it and if they still offer it?
I'd be very interested to run HPLC on it, as I have never known of a compound to have been synthesized before and NOT be in CAS registry. This would be first to my knowledge.

6- these are byproducts of pro-hormone synthesis and have been diluted and converted for injectable and oral use to be converted by the body function to a 40% bio availability usable hormone. This is why its not in the CAS registry, its classified as a designer Steroid/hormone

We sold our last 100g about 6 months ago. The thing is, I always have people asking for this, but then we synthesize it, a few guys buy it, realize it is very painful to shoot, so it sits there. I have one client here in China that I make it for, so whenever he orders next, I will synthesize some extra, bt it isn't economically feasible to do for a couple 100g orders. I have a 10kg MOQ on that one.
Experience has taught me it has a cult following, but that is it.

- - - Updated - - -

I apologize for not having answered all of your question: I find it completely painless. I found 220mg/ml Tren A completely painless. And I found 250mg/ml Tren A and 250mg/ml Drost E completely painless.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, my friend at Med-Tech Solutions has a very similar product, but his Mibolerone is dosed at 100mcg/ml. 1mg/ml would be extremely unmanageable on your liver, I would think.
And we have a Methyltrienolone injection 1mg/ml.

haha so you know the owner of Med-Tech Solutions.
Hes uk based. Small world.

Its not MCT oil you use is it?

Glad you responded brother I'm having problems sending PM's to anyone, and for some reason I cannot reset my password is there anyway you can help me with this? Also I don't know if it's safe to answer the question you just asked me if you could send me e-mail I'd greatly appreciate it..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I was was looking for the company 6fingers but I see they are not operating anymore., however you are probably the man that could answer a question for me.

whats wrong with ur private messages?
I'm not sure what's wrong but when I try to use it it says failure if problem persists please contact and admin. Another problem I'm having is my dumbass forgot my password from musclechemistry and can't login through the regular site I don't want to start a new profile and lose all my posts is there anything I can do about this or any way you can help me out in this situation?

Back