What do you all perfer on a lady?

I keep mine trimmed short, but I don't shave normally. I have once, but I was so nervous when it came to my boys that I almost nicked one of them. My wife got her first brazilian wax almost a month ago and she loves it :thumbsup: !!! I have to say I'm a big fan and I don't know if I'll ever go back to liking the trimmed up job. I mean it's not bad, but this is simply amazing

shaved shaved shaved shaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shaved

I like bald,because it makes you feel like your taking advantage of an innocent girl!!

normalsucks said:
I like it when they surprise me. My woman will go bald when she really wants some. ITs like a sign saying eat my taco.
thats the best when you first notice.... :D

just alittle on top and silky smooth all over. hell yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is it hot in here or have i just taking to much clen.

shaved and preferably w/ a big bank acct/wallet. she at least has to pay for your aas so you can look good for her plus fuck her silly on a gram of test.

Get_Swole said:
shaved shaved shaved shaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shavedshaved shaved shaved

was that goat shaved?,:satan: JK. I have to totally agree with shaved, the worst is choking on a big ole long nasty cunt hair!

Last edited:
Hey...can you guys do us a favor...shave before you go down on us...there is nothing worse than your crotch getting all scratched up from a 5 o'clock shadow... :moon:

Missfit said:
Hey...can you guys do us a favor...shave before you go down on us...there is nothing worse than your crotch getting all scratched up from a 5 o'clock shadow... :moon:
for you hun I'll shave head to toe, good to see your around! don't be a stranger

Back