what do you do for a living?

she is actually a cereal killer , while alot less threatening they are alot more intelligent and harder to spot, they sneak up on there prey with cat-like ninja reflexes and then they pounce at the last second. There weapon of choice seem to be a spoon and a clown bowl. If sighted do not try to apprehend this fugitive yourself, they are considered armed, mostly because they have arms...

pudgy said:
she is actually a cereal killer , while alot less threatening they are alot more intelligent and harder to spot, they sneak up on there prey with cat-like ninja reflexes and then they pounce at the last second. There weapon of choice seem to be a spoon and a clown bowl. If sighted do not try to apprehend this fugitive yourself, they are considered armed, mostly because they have arms...

LOL! You got me figured out Pudgy. I stalk around until I find me some cocoa puffs and some 1% milk :D
If Im spooked, my reflex is to take the spoon and flick some milk in your face. Chocolate milk 'cause the cocoa puffs make the milk chocolate :D
Then, I tip that bowl and slurp up all of the left over choc. milk :p

Last edited:
body2see said:
LMAO!!! DID you see that??? CEREAL KILLER hahaha, i dont think anyone else really picked up on this Chelle, thats funny!!

Nope, we're all oblivious (and illiterate, too)! And, sadly, some of us smell bad (if you consider the smell of bbq fritos bad, that is) :(

Back